Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 : Have you made enough trouble with a slap in the face?

  After Zeng Min trotted away, Luo Wenqiu walked in the direction of the man with glasses. Following them all the way to the entrance of the dark alley, the man with glasses turned around and said, "What are you going to do?" "

  Don't roast the remaining one, but sell it to me?"

  "It's strange, why do you want both of them ?" It's an ugly little thing. Okay, three crystal cores for one, you're a good boy." "I

  'll give you five crystal cores, and give them to me with the cage."

  "Deal!"

  Luo Wenqiu got the gopher and prepared to return. At home, suddenly a white figure ran out from the dark alley: "Ah, little baby..." This figure rushed towards the cage and refused to let go.

  Taking a closer look, I saw that this was Cai Rouer with two pigtails, a confused face, and little stars shining in her eyes.

  Luo Wenqiu touched her braid: "Rou'er, why are you outside alone, where is your mother?" Rou'er only had the little gopher in her eyes

  : "Baby, don't cry, don't cry, Rou'er loves you. ." At this moment, she spoke clearly and clearly, without looking like a fool. Luo Wenqiu looked at her in surprise and thought, "Could it be that she is a psychic psychic?"

  Aunt Cai hurried out of the alleyway and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Luo Wenqiu. Seeing Rou'er's whole body thrown towards the iron cage held by Luo Wenqiu in her left hand, she asked cautiously, "Isn't it troublesome for you?"

  Luo Wenqiu smiled slightly: "It's okay, Rou'er seems to be able to communicate with animals?" As if in response to Luo Wenqiu's words, the gray gopher came close to Rou'er and called out "squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak" a few times. , seems to be communicating with companions.

  Rou'er's little face seemed to be shining. She put the white and tender index finger of her right hand into the cage, hooked the gopher's little paw, and laughed: "Good boy~" Luo Wenqiu opened the cage, and the gopher was timid

  . He glanced at her timidly, as if asking: "Do you want to let me out?" Luo Wenqiu smiled, "Yes, the little guy is locked in a cage and suffocated, right? Can you come out and play with this little sister?" "

  After the gopher got the affirmation, he shouted "squeak--" and changed his limp appearance before. He jumped out of the cage and got into the ground in one fell swoop. Suddenly the gopher disappeared, Rou'er's mouth flattened and she started crying.

  Aunt Cai felt a little distressed. She didn't know how to comfort her daughter, so she had to look at Luo Wenqiu. Luo Wenqiu took out a crystal core, handed it to Rou'er, and then pointed at her head: "Think about it here, and think about it coming back."

  Rou'er understood. She blinked her eyes, took the crystal core, and contacted the gopher who was frantically burrowing underground through her spiritual power.

  After a while, the gopher poked his little head out of the ground and rested his paws nervously on the entrance of the hole. His silly and foolish look was really cute. Luo Wenqiu knew that the alien beast loved the crystal core the most, so he pointed at the crystal core in Rou'er's hand: "Here's this for you, you come with us, what do you think?" Faced with the temptation of the crystal core, the gopher completely fell and squatted under Rou'er.

  Silently chewing the crystal core in the palm of his hand. The pink front paws are holding the crystal core, and the small mouth is moving rapidly, looking left and right from time to time, for fear of being snatched away.