Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Trade Union (Second Update) Do you want to dismount him? ...

  Gao Qiang thought he had hidden his identity very well, but unfortunately he didn't know that Luo Wenqiu was reincarnated.

  Luo Wenqiu recognized this Gao Qiang, the adopted son of Gao Jiande in his previous life and the loyal brother of Zeng Min. He had done many detestable things in order to gain greater power.

  It was his idea to establish an absolutely male-centered position in the last days, rectify the water-type supernatural beings, and force these young women to become furnaces, reproductive tools, and housewives.

  On the surface, it only reduces the proportion of one-time salary, but in fact it lowers the living standards of water power users, gains the right to speak by squeezing and belittling everyone, and gradually leads more than a hundred water power users in the base into a trap - -In

  order to get the other 70%, everyone can only follow the rules he set and be obedient.

  If you give in once, you will give in countless times!

  The corner of Luo Wenqiu's mouth curled up slightly. She didn't take Gao Qiang's threat to heart at all. She raised her legs, walked through the gate of the water station lightly and walked toward the square. As she walked, she looked at the water system. The able ones said: "Let's go, follow me."

  Gao Qiang is a speed user. He quickly stood in front of Luo Wenqiu and scolded: "No one is allowed to leave. You must work hard today. Otherwise... don't blame me." You're welcome."

  Facing his livid face and seeing the fierce light in his eyes behind the lenses, the women who originally thought he looked handsome in military uniform secretly smacked their lips: "This new webmaster is so scary." Luo Wenqiu paused.

  For a second, Gao Qiang's heart suddenly flashed, and he was about to say a few harsh words, but unexpectedly, a white light flashed in front of his eyes, and an ice pick pointed directly at his throat.

  The air around him suddenly solidified.

  Gao Qiang's legs trembled, and there was a stinging pain in his throat. The cold air hit him, and he couldn't find his voice at all. "Gudong!" He forced himself to stand still and swallowed. His Adam's apple touched the ice pick and goosebumps appeared all over his body.

  "You're welcome? How do you want to be rude, Stationmaster Gao?" Luo Wenqiu's voice was cold.

  Zhao Xiancheng and several of his men came hurriedly from a distance. He hurriedly dragged Gao Qiang back and said with a smile: "Team leader Luo, that... the base does not allow unauthorized manipulation." The ice pick disappeared from Luo Wenqiu's hand, as if

  Never existed. Luo Wenqiu glanced at Zhao Xiancheng, his eyes sparkling, making Zhao Xiancheng's heart flutter.

  "If you propose a duel, it won't be considered unauthorized, right?" When Luo Wenqiu asked this, Gao Qiang was frightened to death, and thought to himself: "Are you addicted to dueling? You killed Xiao Min last time, this time You actually want to kill me?"

  Gao Qiang swallowed again, his voice trembling uncontrollably: "Ji... The authority of the base administrator is inviolable. Do you want to confront the army?" Luo Wenqiu glanced at Zhao Xiancheng again: "

  Will you use the army?"

  Zhao Xiancheng glared at Gao Qiang: "Nonsense!" He turned to look at Luo Wenqiu and explained, "Generally speaking, we do not support directly challenging the base manager. He is also a station manager after all. Everyone can Just take a step back."