Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 The spiciness of the pepper sauce blooms on the tip of the tongue, and the raging fire approaches...

  Hearing Zhao Xiancheng's caring words, Gao Yang's lifeless eyes finally felt warm.

  He lowered his head and looked at his clasped hands. The knuckles were extremely prominent due to the exertion, and glowed with a desolate white color. Gao Yang was silent for a long time and finally said something.

  "I was bullied by Wei Wenyong."

  Bully? Zhao Xiancheng didn't react for a while. He knew that this Wei Wenyong looked like a fat Maitreya, but in fact he was full of evil, that is, Gao Yang was innocent, calling him Uncle Wei.

  How could he bully Gao Yang? When beating a dog, it depends on the owner. Gao Yang is Gao Jiande's nephew, his surname is Gao!

  Taking a closer look, it's not right. If it was ordinary bullying, a few punches, kicks and scoldings, it would not make Gao Yang crazy enough to drive his car in the heavy rain and steal supplies from the new base and run back to the Shengshi Base.

  Could it be...?

  Zhao Xiancheng was a careful person. His eyes moved around Gao Yang's face and body. He felt that his body was stiff and his limb muscles were tense. Even his exhaled breath had an uncomfortable intensity. It's not that simple.

  He thought of something, Huo Di stood up, slapped his hand on the table, and said angrily: "Beast!"

  Gao Yang slowly raised his head and looked at Zhao Xiancheng blankly: "Brother Zhao, you..."

  Zhao Xiancheng cursed loudly: "What a bastard! Old thief Wei is not a thing! (A hundred words will be omitted from now on)" In his continuous curse, he greeted all Wei Wenyong's relatives and criticized him from head to toe. Once again, not even a single strand of hair was spared.

  Strangely enough, amidst his inelegant yells, the invisible shackles on Gao Yang's body gradually melted away, and his cold and injured heart felt strangely relaxed.

  It turned out that it was not my fault, it was because that person was too scumbag, too boring, and too shameless.

  After scolding for a long time, Zhao Xiancheng finally stopped. He came over and patted Gao Yang on the shoulder, and said boldly: "Don't worry, I will always find a way to kill that old thief Wei. You just need to stay in peace and quiet in the prosperous age."

  Gao Yang nodded heavily and finally let go of his clenched hands.

  The next day, the supermarket in Shengshi Base opened again. Gao Yang, the handsome young man with a smiling face, was still the manager. The counter was filled with affordable canned beef, canned dace with black bean sauce, canned luncheon meat, canned braised pork, and various other products. Dehydrated vegetables...

  The supermarket can sell items on consignment, and it only charges 10% commission. The waiters, cashiers, and warehouse managers are all young and beautiful non-exotics, and they have been very popular since they opened.

  Even if it rains heavily and even if there is not much crystal core inventory on hand, it still cannot stop residents from going to supermarkets for shopping.

  The dazzling array of food on the counter dazzled everyone's eyes. It has been two weeks since the rainy season began. Although the canteen provides rice, steamed buns, and ham, the variety of food is very limited.

  It has only been half a year since the outbreak of the apocalypse. Due to the alienation of animals and plants, no one dared to eat the vegetables, fruits, pigs, sheep, chickens, eggs... that the characters originally ate because they contained viruses.