<=Aftermath=>

Location - Sangvis Ferri Main HQ, Area S09.

Time and Date - 7:11 AM, Oct 23 2090.

>=<

At the HQ of Sangvis Ferri, they were planning some operations against humanity and G&K to destroy them.

Agent:"Executioner, have you found M4A1?"

Executioner:"nope, not yet.."

Agent:"keep searching and go after her, and after that..."

Agent:"make sure you kill her.. a slow and painful death to her."

Executioner:"understood, I'll keep that as a task to remember."

A Sangvis Ferri staff tapped her shoulder which she turn around..

Agent:"what is it?"

SF Staff:"we got a hostile activity on one of the outpost at Lungmen.."

Agent:"what!? what happened! Did Rhodes and G&K attack the outpost?!"

SF Staff:"well.. Aaaaaactually... It's not Rhodes or G&K.. it's something else.. I don't know who is affiliated with this intruder or who he is.."

The staff showed the surveillance footage of a lone mysterious intruder singlehandedly took on the entire Lungmen branch outpost, the intruder was dashing,slashing and slamming himself on the ground creating shockwaves.

Agent was interested by the new threat that must be taken care immediately.

Agent:"prepare some units.. we need to know who is this intruder is.."

SF Staff:"yes ma'am!"

The staff left her alone in the operations room all by herself.

Agent:"a new unknown threat huh... Just.. who or what are you?"

At Reunion Movement Main HQ..

???:"what do you mean one of our outpost in the outskirts of Lungmen was attacked!?"

Reunion Soldier#173:"m-mistress Talulah.. t-this wasn't the work of Rhodes or any other good guy factions.."

Talulah:"so we're dealing with a mysterious threat?"

Reunion soldier#173:"y-yes mistress Talulah.."

Talulah:"... I want you all to find this intruder and bring him to me... NOW!!"

Reunion soldier#173:"y-yes mistress!"

At the abandoned outpost of Reunion and Sangvis Ferri..

Rhodes Island Operators, G&K T-Dolls, Astral Express Crew, Students of Kivotos and other characters from Gacha games arrived at the scene after the mysterious intruder singlehandedly took down this outpost all alone and disappeared quickly..

R.I Operator#1:"jeez, what the hell happened here.."

SCAR-L:"no idea.. but it appears that one of their little outpost was attacked and killed everyone inside."