>=Prologue=>

Location - "BASEPLATE" Research Facility, Undisclosed Location.

Time and Date - 1:47 PM, Oct 7 2090.

>=<

The scene appears to be at the facility..The researchers had finished creating the Helmet, armor vest, back shield platings, the jetpack and the dual Khanblades made from finest materials of [REDACTED].

???:ah! Sparta, finally you're awake. How was your sleep after the experiment program phase 1 & 2?"

Sparta:"just got some good hours of rest, sir. I believe my gear and armor is forged and ready?"

???:"ah yes, of course! Follow me!"

The founding researcher escorted Sparta to the armory and gear factory section of the facility..Where they met the "Blacksmith"

???:"ahem! Blacksmith!"

Blacksmith:"oh, Founder! And Sparta! I see the program phase 1 and 2 was a success.."

Blacksmith:"right this way please."

The Blacksmith escorted Sparta and Founder to the Armory and then entered the security panel code which the blast door opens..

Blacksmith:"Tadaa! our newly crafted gear and weapon suited for the Project SPARTA unit.. or in this case.. you!"

Blacksmith:"now go ahead and put it on!"

Sparta equiped the armor, the shield platings on his back, the helmet and the specialized jetpack.

He picked up the two khanblades and then before he spin them around before gripping them both in his hands..

Blacksmith:"it looks perfect and menacing on you."

Sparta:"you can say that again. Heh."

Blacksmith:"now, go to the Founder.. he'll brief you with the mission.. to test the skills and abilities from you."

Sparta nodded and then walked out of the armory and onto the main facility where the Founder will brief him the Project SPARTA test mission.

Founder:"ah Sparta, you're here at last.. I see you got the gear and weapon equipped.."

Founder:"as for your mission to truly test this Project SPARTA program.. I have located some targets for you to eliminate..want me to elaborate more, Sparta?"

Sparta:"go on."

He got his table and then projected a hologram screen of the map..which was located at the outskirts of Lungmen..

Founder:"there is a Reunion and Sangvis command post located at the outskirts of Lungmen."

Founder:"what they intend to plan is to go here and take the project SPARTA program plans to create their own weapon to use against G&K, Azur Lane, Astral Express, Rhodes Island and other hero factions.. and we wouldn't want that.."

Sparta:"so you want me to go there and eliminate them to prevent them from getting their hands on Project SPARTA program plans and me?"

Founder:"yes, that is correct."