Jimin:-
OK, take care of yourself.

Jimin:-
I am going to Miss y/n's to see how she is. You are going with me.

Taehyung:-
You go meet her, I will meet her later.

Jimin:-
Well, if there is something in your heart or something is bothering you, you can share it with me.

Taehyung:-
what are you talking about?

Jimin:-
I don't know what I am talking about I am telling you that you have always told me all your confusions and everything if something still bothers you then you can tell me I will give you good advice.

Taehyung:-
As of now, there is nothing like that, so I will let you know.

Jimin:-
Of course, I will wait.

After Jimin left, Taehyung looked at Jimin with strange eyes.

Taehyung POV:-
What was Jimin talking about, he didn't doubt me, he didn't misunderstand me, I have to make it all clear to him that nothing is as he thinks.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jimin knocked on y/n's door but there was no answer.

Jimin slowly opened the door and saw y/n lying on the bed with her eyes closed. Jimin closed the door back.

Jimin:-
I think Miss y/n is resting now, when she wakes up she will let me know. I must speak to Miss y/n.

Maid:-
Okay, sir.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Maid:-
A man named Kim Namjoon has come to visit you sir

Taehyung:-
Make it so that Eunwoo is asleep, you go to my room and put him to sleep, and send Namjoon here to me in the garden.

Namjoon:-
how are you taehyung?

Taehyung:-
I am perfectly fine, tell me how are you? By the way, we had a conversation on the call yesterday, what did the waiter say?

Namjoon:-
As I told you you don't have to work hard, so you don't have to work hard, he told himself, Lisa had done all this for him.

Taehyung:-
That is, my doubt has changed.

Namjoon:-
Yes of course and this is your cell phone and this is your secretary's purse.

Taehyung:-
I want you to keep an eye on Wan after I'm gone, who he meets, who he goes to, what he does, everything and it should be done without anyone
noticing.

Namjoon:-
Well, don't worry, I will see to everything. You can go to Seoul without worry.

Taehyung:-
Thank you so much.

After Namjoon left, Taehyung had a purse of y/n in his hand.

Taehyung's footsteps took off towards y/n's room.

Taehyung slowly opened the door to Y/n's room and entered the room.

Y/n's eyes were closed, maybe she was sleeping.

Taehyung silently looked at y/n's face.

Taehyung POV:-
I don't understand what to do with you. Sometimes it seems that I should take you to a place where even your shadow can't reach me. Why do you keep coming back to me? Why are you bothering me? Why don't you think of me? Lee-han, Lee-han has the right to me. She is the only one in my heart and mind. She is in my memories. She is in my feelings. You are slandering me, go away, I have made a mistake, your character has been ruined because of me, I cannot sit comfortably without fixing it, my conscience does not allow me, but please, go away somewhere far away, where even your shadow is. Don't come to me.