"We are not going to do anything to you. You just have to answer some of our questions truthfully then Mr. Jeon will let you go." Hyunsik said and ha-joon nodded.

Jungkook showed ha-joon both of the video footage and asked him if the person in the video is him or not?

"No Mr. Jeon this is not me. He is prettier than me. His face matches mine but not completely. This video has a date. You can check my location of that day. I won a lucky draw that's why I went to Japan that day. In fact I was the whole week." Ha-joon explained breaking Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook had a little hope that it was not Jimin. He was thinking that Jimin didn't betray him. Whatever he said is not a lie. But now even that little hope is also crushed down.

"Boss I already checked it. He is not lying. Ha-joon was really in Japan that day." Hyunsik said.

"Wait doesn't he look like that Omega who was with you that day? Why don't you ask him?" Ha-joon spoke again. Before can say anything his phone rang.

It was a call from his private investigator who he sent to get jimin's medical records. But now Jungkook didn't have any courage to take the call so he gave it to Hyunsik.

"B-boss according to investigation, Mr. Park weren't in coma for the past two years. He was admitted in hospital 4 years ago but was discharged again after 1 month." Hyunsik informed Jungkook even though he was afraid of his boss's reaction.

Now Jungkook was furious. His first love, the person he loves the most in the entire world faked everything. He can't believe that Jimin lied about everything since the start. Even the thing about him being in a coma. Even that was also a lie. Jungkook's heart still wanted to trust his Omega but his mind was torn between the evidence and truth. His alpha was howling inside him by the betrayal. He threw everything on the floor in anger making his hand bleed due the forceful impact. Both hyunsik and ha-joon were scared now.

"Where is Jimin?" Jungkook asked.

"Boss he is in the marketing department. Do you want me to call him?" Hyunsik asked but before Jungkook could answer someone knocked on the office door.

Jimin knocked on the office door twice but no one said anything so he entered inside. The first thing is saw was Hajoon standing there with his eyes glued to the floor then he saw all things shattered on the floor.

"What's going on?" Jimin asked in confusion then his eyes stopped on Jungkook's bleeding hand making worry.

"Jungkook what the hell happened to your hand? Oh no it's bleeding. Hyunsik-shi go and bring a first aid kit fast." Jimin said taking Jungkook's hand in his making him sit on the chair.

"Why are you careless? How can you let something like this happen? It's bleeding too much? What if something happened to you? What will me and Yeona do then? If you're angry then talk about it? Why did you throw things?" Jimin started mumbling while bandaging Jungkook's hand. Jungkook was just staring at him intently.

The way Jimin's eyes widened seeing his bleeding hand and the way he got worried about him. It can't be fake right? Jimin really loves Jungkook right? But what about those videos and everything he found out?

"Alpha what happened? Why are you angry?" Jimin asked after bandaging Jungkook's hand. Then he saw Jungkook look at him with hurt eyes. He don't know why but he didn't like the look on his face.

"It's fine alpha. Whatever the problem you're facing will be fine. You will always have me. Nothing will happen." Jimin said hugging alpha and scented him which caused Jungkook to calm down finally. Jungkook doesn't even have the courage to ask Jimin about the video now. He just realised that he can't live without him. He didn't want to lose Jimin at any cost.