🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love ❤️"

Začít od začátku

"Are you okay, Kiyotaka? Your face looks like you're thinking about something. Are you not feeling well? I'll take you to the nurse's office if that's okay with you..." She asked it while her hands caressed my cheek, rubbing it with slow paced. How comfortable her hands are.

While holding her hand on my cheek, I replied

"I'm alright Kei, nothing to worried about." I convinced her with a little smile, then she felt bashful. Her face was so red, was my smile that heartfelt?

"A-a-alright Kiyotaka, hehe~" That's relieved, her smile is back to where it belongs.

"Okay, so just talk to her. I will listen to it while fake sleeping 'yawn'" When i suggest this, she immediately stuttering

"N-n-no Kiyotaka, why are you doing that!?!? That's not funny!" While hearing her mad voice, I just sleep unconciously.

But i do admit that, I'm kinda sleepy after that 'incident' with Kei in this morning.

"Kiyotaka? K-kiyotaka, hei..." This is probably a dumb idea, and Kei will get mad at me. But i have no other choice

"Baka-baka-baka!" I'm sorry Kei, I had to do this. For your sake and Maya aswell

Kei POV

Ah mou, this stupid boyfriend. It's not a good idea Kiyotaka no-baka, sleeping like that won't work on Maya-chan!!!

Ah-mou! mou! mou! mou! mou!

"Kei-channnnn, do you perhaps busy or something?" What should I do, Maya-chan was calling me in a hasty manner from the front door.

If I don't answer her, she will get suspicious

"Y-yeah!!! Wait for me okay Maya-chan, 5 minutes if that's okay with you." Please, I hope she will agree with me

"Okay than Kei-chan, I'm gonna wait at the Main Lobby." Phew, she agree with me. I'm thankful for that. Wait, what did she said...

"M-maya chan, don't go there!?!?..." Please just accept it, c'mon...

"Sigh sure, girl. Please just make it quick okay, I want to talk to you about something~" She obviously want to tease me, because she said that last word with seductive voice

"T-thank you so much, Maya-chan..." I formed a genuine smile while saying that.

So my time is only 5 minutes, well I must have a careful plan so that Maya-chan can accept me and Kiyotaka as well
.

.

.

.

MEANWHILE

30 Minutes earlier

Satou POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I can't believe that Kei-chan also likes Kiyotaka-kun. Even though she is dating Hirata-kun at that time. It's like a girl cheating on her boyfriend, Kei-chan should know that better because she have a relationship.

But when we did 'that thing' with Kiyotaka-kun, her face was so excited that she looked at me and Kiyotaka-kun with a lustful gaze.

I was actually like that too, but did Kei-chan also do that with Hirata-kun as well? I've never seen them kiss or hold hands though, so I'm a bit skeptical about their relationship.

So my next goal is to ask her about it, I'm gonna called her in my phone.

Wait

Something as deep as this is not suitable to be discussed over the cellphone. I'd better go to her room. After all, I'm not that far away from Kei-chan's room.