"I really like this baby isn't it so fun?" Nia started to shake her hips a little so Caine could see the little things on her skirt shaking with her. It was like a cute silver disco ball.

"You gon be shaking it on me?" Caine questioned raising a brow.

"I don't know how to silly but I'll try."

"You better lil girl."

Nia giggled and shook her head. Caine was already ready and he was waiting on her. They had went to the mall for only a little while since Nia got bored really fast. She didn't like having to look for a certain thing to wear to the club she just liked to shop and pick up what she liked. Caine assured her she could do that but she was just too focused trying to find something for the club.

Caine paid for her entire outfit, even her cute Chanel shoes she had on her feet with her outfit. The silver matched her outfit so pretty.

"Come on ma let's go."

Nia nodded and she took Caine hand. He lead her out the apartment and locked up.

They took the elevator down to the garage where his car was and then they got in.

Caine of course had the music jumping. It was around 11pm at night and the people they were meeting at the club were already there.

Once they got to the club, it was a long line outside. She could hear the music from where they parked at which was close. Caine held her arm gently, holding her to his side as they walked to the front of the line.

Caine dapped the guards up and was let in immediately with Nia right on his hips taking them both inside the club.

'I put the gang on the map now they national.' MJ by big scarr was playing as they came in. Nia knew this song all to well since she definitely dapped into all types of music.

"Ouu Caine this my song!" Nia was already moving her hips to the music, something she always did. She hated sitting still when she was listening to some bomb ass music.

Caine pulled her in by her hips, walking her forward with his body behind her.

"My bitch she bad got a body like Betty boop. Can't say her name that my lil whoopty whoop"

Caine mumbled the song into Nia ear, licking it gently making her smile and blush.

She moved her butt back on him a little making Caine smirk.

"Yo boss we up here!"

Caine rolled his eyes hearing Mario over head while he was having some time with his girl.

Caine took Nia hand and led her up the club steps. Lights flashing around as they made their way past the vip guard then into their section.

"Wassam boss."

Everybody in the section spoke to Caine and nodded at him out of respect. Around 10 niggas and a whole bunch more of bitches was in the section.

Nia was looking around for a seat but most spots was taken. Caine walked over to two girls the couch and didn't even have to say nothing before they got up and stepped. Nia went over to him and Caine pulled her down onto his lap.

Nia liked sitting here, especially with a skirt to. Her pussy right on top of his covered dick, giving her flash backs to how he made her take it last night.

"Hold up, ain't none of y'all speak to my lady." Caine noticed immediately, stopped looking at Nia and now was looking at the niggas and bitches round the section who immediately spoke up to Nia.

"Hi everybody!" Nia says nice and friendly to everyone, literally the opposite of her man. She leaned back into his chest, her head in his neck as people started doing shots, bitches started singing and twerking and so much more shit that people did in the club.