As he was about to put a lid over the cup, the door swung open with a bang. He flinched.

"Aizawaaaaa!" Yamada yelled, walking into the teacher's lounge along with Thirteen and Kayama.

Immediately, the man's eyes turned red. He whipped his sight towards his friend with a glare, hair floating above him.

"Too loud!" He growled out.

Yamada chuckled nervously. He mumbled a quiet apology before going up to his friend, Kayama following behind. As Thirteen went to sit on the couch to scroll through her phone, Kayama smiled at Aizawa. This made him narrow his eyes as he turned to her.

"What is it?"

"Nothing," she said lightly, causing him to narrow his eyes even more.

"What."

The woman's smile grew. Leaning on the counter top, she turned, head resting against her palm with a slight glimmer in her eyes.

"This Class 1-A has been the first group you have properly taken on in a while. Soon, they're going to turn into second years, which means you won't be teaching them anymore. Are you going to miss them?"

At the question, Aizawa rose an eyebrow in Kayama's direction. In all honesty, he thought she was going to ask him about his love life like she has every single time. Instead, what she asked him now was a slight surprise.

Clipping on the lid to his coffee cup, he mulled over his own thoughts. The class he had taken on this year was an interesting bunch. The moment of the first apptitude test, he knew they had potential, even if some of them started off at the bottom. Over the course of a few months, he's been able to cultivate their skill sets, and from where he could see, he knew that all of them were going to make great heroes.

He's grown close with all of them too. They may be a bunch of troublesome teenagers, but they're his students. Students he cared very much about.

"Maybe."