After few minutes Gulf took a break for a moment and inhaled deeply.

"You can rest a bit here ", Mr. Lan patted his own lap.

Gulf couldn't get it.

"Huh?"

"Come here and rest a bit", Lan patted his lap again.

But Gulf was standing still at his place as it was taking awhile to digest the fact happening infront of him.

Lan stood up and walked towards Gulf.
He held Gulf's hand and pulled him towards himself.

Gulf was too stunned to speak.
His heart started beating faster in fear.

Lan hugged Gulf tightly and Gulf felt suffocated . He could realise very well that Lan's hands were about to explore his ass.

Gulf was shaking in nervousness when a deep voice approached them.

"Enough already Mr. Lan ", they both got startled and looked at the door.

Mew was standing there with a straight face .

"Y-You ! W-What are you doing here?", Lan asked being puzzled.

He expected nobody but an ant in this abandoned area.

Mew smirked,"I should be the one asking you this question but I won't as I already know the answer".

Mew turned to Gulf ,"You , come here with me ."

Gulf followed him like a scared puppy.

Before getting out from the building Mew gave a final glance to Lan and said ,"You better be ready to find an another job".

Lan barked immediately,"What do you mean huh ?? I did nothing to him. You can't do this to me without any reason ".

"Not everyone is as dumb as you think they are. We all are aware of your behaviour. You harrassed a lot of students here before. We could expose you way back then but we were unable to do that as students weren't ok to complain about you due to your brutal threats. And I knew it very well that you had an eye on Gulf. I've set up the hidden cameras here long ago, in case you were unaware . I also know that this weak lamb won't have any courage to complain either so this time I am the one who is gonna protest ", Mew spoke in confidential voice.

Lan gritted his teeth,"It's not the end Suppasit "!

After Uni ~

Gulf came near Mew with little steps .

Without looking at Mew he spoke,"T-Thank you khub"

Mew lifted his face with his index ,"Where the hell was your power when he tried to harras you ? Or is it only for me ? You are brat when it's comes to your own future but when someone is trying to harres you sexually you become a dumb doll even though you can understand very well that what's happening with you."

Gulf wanted to cry but not infront of Mew.

"I didn't know that you are this much fragile . Disgusting ", Mew said angrily to silent Gulf.

Gulf left the place immediately while running.

Mew sighed and shook his head.

Shrugging the fact he was about to hop in the car when someone approached him from behind.

"Don't you think you are being too cruel to him ? He needs support right now. But you are making him felt inferior", a female voice !