Part 2

Next day:

Gulf woke up late.
He suddenly felt lazy.

As soon as he opened his eyes he remembered Sean's words from previous day.

He felt that this day is not for him. He has to work for another person. Even though he is the one who will be helped .

He chuckled. He can't deny that he is kinda excited to meet his math teacher today.

At Uni ~

Gulf was sitting in the class with his two best friends, Mild and Champ.
The two mentioned about the presence of a new math teacher in their uni. Gulf already got who the person is and tried to distract the conversation but Mild and Champ being Mild and Champ, didn't show any sign of stopping it.

"Have you seen our new Math Professor? My God ! He is so freaking hot and handsome", Mild exclaimed.

"I was on my knees when I first saw him", Champ said looking at the book.

"Is he that handsome?", Gulf thought.

"Okay, so everyone take your seats properly", a deep voice startled everyone including Gulf.

"Hoii it's the new Prof. Damn I am gonna faint ", Mild said in a low but excited tone.

Gulf glanced at the figure and scanned head to toe for few seconds.

After that when his gaze fell on the man's eyes he got shocked.

He was also looking at Gulf.

Gulf immediately looked at his book .

His heart started beating fast suddenly.

He was trying hard to calm himself down.

"Everyone, let me introduce myself! I am Mew Suppasit, your new Math professor. From now I am gonna take care of you guys about this subject. Hope y'all will co-operate with me."

Mew gave a final glance at Gulf then took his book in his hands.

"Damn this guy is really handsome", Gulf got more frustrated as he couldn't deny this fact.

"Thank you sir", Every student spoke except one.

After class :

As soon as the bell rang everyone left the class immediately as it was the last period.

Mild and Champ also patted Gulf's back and left in a hurry cause they had a football match.

Gulf was feeling uneasy. He knows he has extra class with this guy according to Sean's wish but how can he start a conversation right now ?

Mew was scrolling his phone.