"One kiss per dish

"One kiss per dish." Jungkook said smirking. Jimin immediately got up and pecked alpha's lips many times taking the whole food tray from him before Jungkook even realised what was going on!

"Such a cheap price for this delicious food." Jimin murmured making Jungkook regret his decision. He thought he should have asked something else from omega but it was too late now since Jimin was already busy in devouring all food.

Jungkook gave him a painkiller after his eating and made him sleep again since he knew how tired he was! Jimin slept again but before that he told Jungkook about the college Taehyung told him about and also he messaged Jin who was still abroad for him seminar. He also sent Jin a picture of that beta servant of his real family telling him to try to find it if he can!
__________

Jungkook was going back to Jeon mansion from the company but he got a call from Yoongi's assistant. So he went to the hospital to meet him.

This time Yoongi was looking somewhat fine than the last time. But Jungkook knew how heartbroken his hyung is! Yoongi wanted to get drunk in his heartbreak but he can't even do that due to all the medicines he has to take. He knew he would die instantly if he drank. And Yoongi was fighting for his life so he won't die now. Cause if something happens to him now then Taehyung will come to know the truth about his condition and he will realise why he pushed him away.

Then his sweet omega will never be happy in his life. He will live the whole life in guilt that he wasn't even there for Yoongi even in his last moment. So Yoongi can't afford it. Jungkook was feeling too bad for his hyung now. He doesn't know what to do to make everything better but he also knows he can't do anything now.

"Let's drink." Yoongi said serving Jungkook wine and taking a water for himself. They remembered the first time they drank together that Irish bomb. They were so happy that day with their newfound friendship. But now everything is going to end soon!!

I have asked my people to search about that beta. The one who helped the Song family. Once you find out the truth you will be able to know about Jimin's family. And then you can marry him without any problem. At least one of us can be with the love of their life. " Yoongi said drinking the whole glass of water. His eyes were showing the amount of pain he was holding inside.

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just finished one glass and poured another one listening to Yoongi calmly telling him about Taehyung. It felt like even though Jungkook was the one who was drinking but Yoongi was getting drunk. That also just by drinking water!?

After all their discussion Jungkook decided to go back now.

"Will you be okay Mr. Jeon? Or do I need to drop you?" Yoongi's assistant said since Jungkook didn't bring his driver today. And he don't want to him to drink and drive.

"No need for that I can handle myself." Jungkook said but then he thought of something and called Jimin giving his phone to Yoongi's assistant telling him talk to him.