Author's Note/Introduction

Hello My name is Azura. Thank you for taking the time to read my first fanfic this is a special story that is near and dear to my heart. Updates will be slow at first but i will do my best to keep it to a schedule so that you aren't waiting a long time. This story will include some of my own personal art work so I hope you truly enjoy that. This is a fantasy fanfiction in a AU. I don't own BTS the only characters I own is my OC characters and you will learn who they are through out the story.

The music will not be in order for many reasons and remember first and foremost this is a alternate universe story so this story does not portray the personality or actions of the guys this is mainly for fun and the enjoyment of others. Its also meant to be a way to leave reality and just relieve yourself of the burdens of life if even for just a few mins. Allow your imagination to run wild.

Anyone found copying my book, there will be severe consequences poised against you this is your first and ONLY warning. I do happen to be an adult and I will use the fullest extent of the law to protect my work.

I have been part of ARMY for 9yrs but I have been a fan of BTS for 10 yrs since they debuted as I found their music during a time that was really really dark for me. So writing this book is a way of showing my gratitude for them and the fact they saved my life without ever knowing it. In a lot of ways the main character of this book is a personification of myself without putting myself in the story itself. The character is pretty much how I wish I could see myself. How i wished for years that i could just be normal friends with BTS and meet them before they became idols which in this book the main character ends up being their childhood friend. The way everyone meets doesn't follow the timeline of the RL counterpart so please keep that in mind. I really do truly hope you enjoy this story. I've been working on this book for months and I have finally gathered the courage to actually post it since I've been writing it by hand this whole time.

I will accept any constructive criticisms but anyone who is just being mean or a bully you will be muted and blocked and if it comes to it i will remove this book but i don't want to ever be pushed to that point but i will do so to protect my own mental health. Writing is a way for me to escape the burdens of being an adult and to live out a time when I can be happy again. I got my love of writing from my father and for a long time i gave it up after he passed away in RL so please understand this story is although a fantasy theme/AU story its very personal and special to me.

I welcome comments and messages about the story as it develops and i do plan to make this into a series if i get enough interaction with it. Sorry about my mini rant but i just wanted to get this off my chest before we dive in. So grab your favorite snack and buckle up. The story is a slow burn but its worth the rollercoaster just be prepared there with sensitive themes as well 18+ situations but i will give a heads up at the top of the chapter so here's your warning.

IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE DO NOT READ THIS BOOK PERIOD!!!!!!! I WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING THIS IS A 18+ BOOK ONLY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Hope you enjoy