The gym with Ryan

You walk into the gym with Ryan, feeling a bit self-conscious. You notice people staring at you, and you can't help but feel like you don't belong. Ryan notices your discomfort and puts his arm around you."Don't worry about them," he says. "We're here to work out, not to impress anyone."You nod, feeling a bit better. You follow Ryan to the weights section, where he shows you how to deadlift and do weights. You're not very good at it, but you try your best.As you're lifting weights, you hear someone snickering behind you. You turn around and see a group of guys laughing at you."Hey, look at the newbie," one of them says. "She can barely lift anything."Ryan steps in front of you. "Hey, leave her alone," he says. "She's trying her best."The guys back off, and Ryan turns back to you. "Don't listen to them," he says. "You're doing great."You smile, feeling grateful for Ryan's support. You continue lifting weights, and with Ryan's help, you start to get the hang of it."Good job," Ryan says as you finish your last set. "You're getting stronger already."

In the middle of your workout, you and ryan take a break. He wips his forehead off and says, "I'm going to do a tiktok live helping you out is that ok?" You nod and smile drinking water. A guy comes over and snarls, "You know she doesn't belong here. This is an all guys gym." Ryan laughs and replied, "I've seen girls in here. Don't be s3xist dude." They get into a fight and their voices are raised. Then ryan gets so mad and punches the guy in the face. You gasp and then someone grabs ahold of ryan. "get out if you don't let us judge," called out a man, "we're bigger than her and stronger. we could easily take both of yous out." Ryan spat grabbed his bag and phone and walked out, and you ran out after him glaring at everyone. They just stare back.

You go for a walk with ryan on a bridge. Your carrying his gym bag becuase you insisted. "You didnt have to punch him ryan," you say. Ryan shrugs and leans on the rail and stares out at the view. A slight breeze picks up and cools you down. "at least walking is excersise to," you say jokingly. Ryan smiles at you and gives you a hug even though your both sweaty. After a longer walk you guys head home and tell the others what happened. Oliver just laughs at ryan and says wiping his eyes, "thats so funny bro you made my day." You laugh with him and soon ryan is laughing. Regie said, "You know your not that weak. The guys are just being rude to you and her." You smile at regie and he smiles back.