Chapter Two - Accidents Happen!

I hurry down the terminal of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, trying to keep up with my twin sister Jennifer. I could smell the hairspray and noted her attire: a white dress shirt with a black skirt suit that was "V"d right at her midsection. The black skirt suit and the white dress shirt above the "V" complemented each other well. That, and she had matching black leather shoes to complete the look. Her brown hair was down and it went down to her shoulders. My hair was just a little longer than hers. But getting back to her suit, just wow. I think that just her outfit cost at least a third of my rent!

And speaking of that, I'm sure you are all going to ask me. "Jillian, you're at the airport. What about your sister picking you up, paying the rent, and all of that?" I guess that we can briefly go back, but remember. This is my story. We can touch on these details but let's get to the good stuff already!

To briefly recap, my sister picks me up in a blue Ford Focus around 1:00 in the afternoon. It was a rental, since she drove from the airport. She brought a large luggage bag for me to fill with my belongings. I stuffed some clothes, my cheap laptop, and some toiletries. Jen told me that she had the rest at her apartment, and we could always buy more later.

I then say goodbye to my roommate Natasha and my sister takes me to the landlady's office. I come in and give her the $950 for the month and tell her that I'm moving out before next month. She tells me that the early termination fee is $3,800, but only $1,900 if Natasha moves out early (since she would be paying the same fee). My twin nods, telling her that the fee would be no problem, and that it would be paid in 2-3 weeks, when we return to pick up all of my stuff.

With the rent all taken care of, my sister drives me to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. Having that said, we are now all caught up! (Yay!)

I hurry to keep up with my sister. I feel like I'm out of shape, as she is outdistancing me at just her normal pace!

"Jen, our flight is not until 5:30!" I finally shouted. "What's the hurry?"

Jen nodded, and reduced her pace. "I'm sorry, Jill but that's my normal pace! Would you like to try Pilates with me tomorrow morning? I do them almost everyday. I have seen amazing results on my body..."

I sigh, staring at my twin sister's beautiful body. "I don't exercise..."

"Well that explains everything then!" Jen told me. "The invitation is still open tomorrow morning for you to do Pilates with me, if you want to try it."

I smile, as I gave it some thought. "Yeah. Sure..." I said. "How many things do we really get to do together anymore?"

"Wonderful!" Jen said as she smiled at me. "I will wake you up tomorrow morning and I'll walk you through my routine." She glanced around the airport. I'm guessing that she's looking for a place to eat, as my stomach is now growling. Right on cue.

We both turned onto the B-wing. We checked my bag in that my sister brought for me, so I had just my purse as a carry-on item. Jen also had her purse. We approached the gate that had the non-stop flight to Philadelphia: gate B6. Nearby was a Subway, which really started to sound good.

Jen also saw the Subway and glanced at me. "Would you like to eat at Subway? Don't worry about paying for it. I'm buying."

I nodded, and put my $100 that Natasha gave me back in my front pocket. "Thanks sis..."

My twin sister smiled and nodded as we got in line.

I ordered an Italian BMT with extra mustard. My sister ordered a Veggie Delite as a salad, with light ranch dressing. I get my Coca Cola and my twin gets her water. We take our food, grab a table, and sit down.