Kenny :" Yes."

Tyson :" Huh?"

We went to the backyard and told him about our purpose .

Tyson:" Heh? You found about the Shell killers?"

Sakura:" Yep. Kyo gave us a lot of information about that gang. We also found out about the other members .. and Carlos was one of them."

Tyson :" Tell me. Tell me about them."

Sakura :" Shell killers are a group of  violent beybladers. They cause all kinds of Bey- related trouble all over the place. It seems their objective is to find a special beyblader. "

Tyson :" A special beyblader?... That's what Carlos was looking for."

Akira:" Yes.. but what kind of beyblader they are looking for?"

Sakura:" they are looking for someone who has a bitbeast in their blade."

All:" HUH? HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Sakura:" You sure have noticed Kai's balde Dranzer, haven't you? Kai wants someone of his own level.  Someone who has a bit beast like him."

Kenne :" Sakura yesterday.. you spined your blade to stop Carlos.. and they way you spined it .. it seems like someone who has been playing it for years. Can you show us your beyblade?"

Sakura:" Huh? Well, you are not wrong. Sigh here."

I gave them my beyblade to them, and they were shocked and amazed .

All:" THIS.. THIS IS A BITBEAST!!"

Tyson :" WOW, SO COOL! WHAT'S HIS NAME? WAIT!! THAT MEANS YOU CAN DEFEAT KAI?? "

Kenne :" THATS AMAZING!! "

Sakura :" His name is kitsune. And i won't fight Kai."

Akira :" What? Why?"

Sakura:" The one who should defeat him is not me , but tyson. And i am not the one to challenge him, right?"

Kenne :" But how can tyson defeat him if he doesn't have a bit beast?"

Akira :" and a blade."

Tyson :"  OH, DONT WORRY ABOUT  THAT! FOLLOW ME!!"

We followed him to his room, and he showed us his beyblade parts, which he fixed .

Akira :" What is all these?"

Tyson :" i have collected all the parts and fixed them together like before . "

Akira :" Do you really think it will work?"

Tyson :" Oh quit! Dont judge a book by its cover."

Akira :" yeah thats right."

Sakura:" But this time, tyson , you will have to take that special part i made for you."

Tyson :" ok."