[His Jacket]

"Ah yes I'm fine," I said.

"Are you trying to pet that cat ?" The person said.

"Yes, looks like it wasn't a tame cat," I said covering my wounded hand.

The red-hooded person bent down and gently scratched the cat's chin until it purred, then he patted it.

"How did you ?" I said in awe.

"It's a common trick to pet an untamed cat. Before petting try gently scratching its chin that way it will get comfortable to you" He said.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind" I responded.

He looks at me and I notice a hint of silver hair from the person but I can't completely look at his face due to the hood covering most of it except for his chin and mouth.

"Your hand got scratched, right? Let me take care of it" He picked a bandage from his jacket pocket.

I hesitantly lend my hand for a moment and he put the bandage over the scar wound.

"There all done," He said.

I moved my hand for a bit and it felt less painful before.

"Thank you, uh..." I don't know his name.

"Dante"

"Dante ?"

"Just kidding. Call me Roland" He said again.

"Alright... Roland and you can call me Bianka" I introduce myself.

"Well nice to meet you, Bianka," He said.

"Same goes for me," I said also.

"By the way, what are you doing here ?" He asked.

"I was taking for a walk"

"Oh, perhaps our goal is the same also. I was too taking for a walk" He said.

"Then, why don't you join me ?" I invited.

"Eh ?" He sounds surprised.

"Why don't you join me, we can see London together and two is better than one," I said to him.

"Well, I guess I can't say no, then let's go," he said and we took a stroll around the park and roads.

[Rita's POV]

I arrived at the British Museum to look for the clues that the Overseer had tasked me before. After entering I looked around the museum examining the beauty until I bumped into someone by accident.

"Ow!"

"Ah pardon for my rudeness" I bowed in guilt.

"It's alright," He said.

I looked at him. His appearance looks rather interesting, he wears a buttoned coat with a back tailcoat and a fedora with his black colored hair visible to the side.

 His appearance looks rather interesting, he wears a buttoned coat with a back tailcoat and a fedora with his black colored hair visible to the side