Meeting the creatures

(Author's note-> Just like Skipper, Madison is bad with remembering names so sorry if you're confused by who's talking but if you've seen the movie then you should know the scene)

As the creature put the shell down, it spoke.

"Presenting our royal highness, our illustrious King Julien the 13th, etc... etc... , hooray everybody"

Then they revealed another lemur that looked different but had a crown on its head, 'Oh great, another show-off' I told myself. The others were trying to figure out who or what this creature was, then the creature spoke.

"Welcome! Giant Pansies! Please feel free to bask in my glow!"

"Definitely a squirrel" said Alex

"We thank you with enormous gratitude, for chasing away the foosa!"

"The whoosa?" said the hippo

"Yeah, the what now?" I added

"The foosa. They are always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off" stated the creature

Alex was starting to get impatient and wanted to get answers to his own questions, mainly just one.

"Yeah, sounds great. Anyway, were just trying to find out where the people and uh..."

But then the smaller creature that made the announcement spoke, cutting Alex from finishing his sentence.

"Woah! What big teeth you have. Man!"

The other creature suddenly flicked him, looking angry but also confused.

"Shame on you Maurice! Can you not see that you have insulted the freak?!"

The creature then let out a laugh, and then asked a question to all of us.

"You must tell me. You the heck are you?"

"I'm Alex, The Alex. And this is Marty, Melman, Gloria, and Madison"

"And if I caught your names correctly, you're Julien and you're Maurice?" I asked

"Yes, that's correct. But now I must also ask. Where are you giants from?"

"Were from New York, and we..."

Before Alex could finish, Julien suddenly cut him off and spoke to the other creatures behind him.

"All hail, The New York Giants!" shouted Julien

The creatures shouted in unison, Alex looking even more frustrated and called for a quick 'team huddle' even though I'm not part of their team.

"What is this? Some sort of inbreeding program?"

"Alex! That's insulting!" I said

"Whatever! We just gotta ask these bozos where the people are!" added Alex

"Excuse me? We bozos have the people of course!"

We all looked down and saw Julien in between Alex's legs and Alex jumped out of fear.

"Hey! The bozos have the people!" said the giraffe

Alex sighed with relief, and then Julien spoke.

"They're up there"

We all looked up and saw the remains of a human stuck on a tree and we were all in shock.

"Don't you just love the people? Not a very lively bunch though"

Alex broke the shock with a question.

"Oh. Wow. Don't you have any... live people?"

"Uh...no Uh only dead ones" answered Julien

"I mean, if we had a lot of live people here, it wouldn't be called... The wild, would it?" added Maurice

I was confused by that term but everyone else except for the monochromatic was in shock, especially Alex.

"Woah, hold up a second there, fuzz bucket. You mean like uh... 'Live in a mudhut? Wipe yourself with a leaf? Type. wild?' asked Alex

"Who wipes Aha aha!" answered Julien

"What does he mean by 'wild'? Can someone fill me in?" I asked

"It actually happened, I can't believe it, what Marty said actually..." whispered Alex to himself

"What? What happened!?" I demanded and shook Alex violently

Alex just had a shocked expression on his face, unresponsive until he finally spoke.

"Could you excuse me, for a moment?"

He suddenly turned around and ran back towards the beach, the others hot on his trail. I was still confused by the word they used, none of the Penguins ever used that word but if it had Alex panicking this bad, then it can only be bad news.

I immediately chased after them for more answers but when I finally caught up to them, Alex was being choked by the hippo and the giraffe had their head in the sand, and the monochromatic was dancing. I went to him for answers.

"You! Alex mentioned you did something, what did you do!?"

"I wished to go to the wild and were here!" he answered

"Wait, you mean as in we're stuck here with possibly no way to get back to my friends?!"

"That I don't know but we're free to do whatever we want now!" he added

"No no no no no, this can't be happening, I gotta get back to them, I gotta get back with... panicking. I'm panicking here! Help!"

I felt myself hyperventilating as the monochromatic kept celebrating, I couldn't believe this, there was almost no chance of me returning to my friends, and I'm stuck with them. The incompetent excuse of a team?! I did wonder something during my panic, 'what are the penguins doing now'

Cut to the Penguins

As they were approaching the borders of Antarctica, Skipper decided to pop open a champagne and celebrate. But then Private had been worried and asked Skipper something.

"Um, Skipper?"

"What is it Private"

"I haven't been able to find Mady anywhere, do you think she's alright?"

"He does bring up a point Skipper, she doesn't know much about the outside world except for what we've told her" added Kowalski

Skipper wasn't sure himself either, he too was also worried for his friend but tried to reassure his team.

"Rest assured, if there's anything we've taught her, it's how to survive. Even in the toughest of times. I bet she's doing just fine wherever she may be"