Chapter 10: First Christmas at Hogwarts ( Part 1 ) ( short )

It was now Christmas at Hogwarts, most of the students had left the school to spend the holidays with their families. Malinda and Merula were two of the students that were spending christmas at hogwarts.

Merula was looking for Malinda, as she still refuses to have Malinda leave her sight after what happened on Halloween, but Malinda was nowhere to be seen. Little did Merula know, Malinda was with one of the very few beings in the castle that she had discovered, weren't intimidated by her unique features and her height and actually find her uniqueness useful....

( In the Kitchens )

Malinda was happily helping the house elves in the kitchen with cooking. Her hair was now bright red and her eyes bright green as she wasn't wearing her gold earring, and she was holding a large pot of milk in her hands with ease and a smile. Pitts was instructing as another house elf was standing on a step ladder while stirring the milk while the rest of the elves were working on their tasks.

Pitts: ( to Malinda, calmly: ) Keep the pot on a medium-low heat, Malinda. ( to the house elf: ) And you, be ready to put the coco powder, sugar, and chocolate chips, and mix them in with the milk.

Both Malinda and the house elf did what Pitts instructed, and Malinda's body heat was warming the pot of milk. After a while, the house elf put in the coco powder, sugar, and chocolate chips in the pot and began stirring them in the milk.

Pitts: Alright, you're doing great, Malinda, keep that pot steady. Now, the vanilla extract.

Pitts snapped his fingers and a bottle of vanilla extract hovered off the shelf, and above the pot, it then added a splash of vanilla extract into the pot.

Pitts: Now, for the taste test.

The pot was then hovered out of Malinda's hands, and was hung above the fireplace. A ladle and mug were then hovered to the pot, and the ladle poured some of the hot chocolate in the mug. The mug then hovered to Malinda, and she held onto the mug and carefully took a sip. She then gave Pitts a thumbs up with a smile before placing the mug on the table beside her.

Pitts: One batch of hot chocolate done, lots more to go. ( to Malinda: ) If someone told us elves that a witch like you would come down to help us willingly instead of doing so because they got detention, I wouldn't have believed them. Especially a slytherin capable of your abilities.

Malinda: ( with a smile: ) I'm just happy that none of you are scared of me like my classmates.

Pitts just smiled before a house elf hands Malinda another pot of milk, which the tall Slytherin happily took in her hands and she began warming up the pot in a medium-low heat as Pitts began the process for hot chocolate again.

The camera zooms out to show that Malinda's gold earring was sitting safely on a shelf while Malinda was helping the house elves.

______________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about Malinda helping the house elves or what you think about the House elves not being scared of her.

I hope you are excited for Part 2, till then...

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜