Bhandallas before adams funeral

Allí stepped up the steps and knocked on the familiar door. This time being way different than the others. This time the feeling of grief and sadness of losing Adam lingered over her head.
"Hey Allí, thanks for coming" Bianca spoke softly with redness around her eyes like she'd been crying
"Thanks for inviting me, Is there anything I can do B"
"Can you talk to Dallas, get him to come to the funeral or just get out of bed. While I work on getting Drew out of his room"
"Yeah, I'm so sorry for your loss B, I know how close you two were"
"Thanks Allí"
The duo hugged for a long while, allowing the tears to rush down their faces. Remembering their dear friend. After pulling away from each other Allí  made her way down the stairs to the basement.
"Dallas" she spoke quietly trying to gouge a reaction from him. She heard a small grunt come out of his mouth but refusing to a knowledge her presence. She quickened her step stopping only when she made it to the other side of his bed. Crawling in next to him and wrapping her arms around his torso. He moved closer into her arms, not before turning over so he could be face to face with her.
"Do you want to talk about it" allí asked after a long moment in silence
"Not really I just want to be here with you and relish this moment"
The day went on including the funeral of their beloved friend and brother. But they were able to make it kind of bearable with each other at their side