i. summary + author's note

summary

Kaia Porter and Nick Peterson broke up because they no longer loved each other.

But if that's true, why is Nick crying stars?

author's note

hello and welcome to the final and rewritten version of the original entitled The Superhero Project and Girl Wonder.

the title is inspired by bts' amazing song—composed and produced by my babie jungkook who is now blonde!! and i've been listening to the song so i can fall asleep since it came out, it's just so beautiful.

to all the old readers who have been waiting for this, thank you. i hope i will not disappoint. to the new readers, welcome and enjoy, thank you as well for clicking the story.

please take note that i am not an expert on this and i'm basing the whole concept on research. 

this version is unedited.

+ this book is my work. do not copy and claim it as your own.

+ characters, plot, and places are fiction.

+ my personal cast for YET is how i picture the characters. feel free to visualize them differently.

+ votes and comments are always appreciated.

+ warning: mature content (sexual themes, curse words, etc.).

quinn

twitter: arrowheadswp

carrd: arrowheadswp.carrd.coemail: pqmwrites@gmail.com