𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒍𝒚.

𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘
the way you move is like a full on
rainstorm and i'm a house of cards

        SEBASTIAN DEVORA MET Aphrodite in a coffee shop. He had a 5 minute conversation with her in the line, invited her to sit with him, and then asked for her number. He got lucky because she gave it to him and agreed to a date. He fell hard and fast for the woman, planning on making a future with her.

        And then, one day, she showed up at his apartment with a baby. She told him that she was a Greek goddess and their daughter was special — a half-blood. She explained to him that, when the time came, there was a camp located on Long Island meant for children like the girl.

Sebastian raised his daughter, whom he'd named Belle, as best he could. When she was 10, he tried his best to explain everything her mother had told him and took her to Camp Half-Blood, where she started to spend every summer.

When a boy named Percy Jackson shows up during her third summer, Belle finds herself getting dragged onto a quest.

BELLE EVELYN DEVORA
━━━━ 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒓
you don't do good if you don't
feel good.

walker scobell           perseus "percy" jackson
leah sava jeffries         annabeth chase
aryan simhadri grover underwood
charles bushnell            luke castellan
pjo cast         their characters

mel speaks, belle is finally here !! 🎀💌💞

disclaimer, i'd like to say that i do not own the plotlines or characters from percy jackson and the olympians. i only own my ocs, their relationship with other characters, and their plotlines.

percy jackson x fem!oc
© -officiallyobsessed- 2024