i have my reasons 🤷🏼‍♀️

mhm im sure u do

care to explain?

why am i sensing doubt from u?

too complicated to explain
save that for another time

nope

no doubt

just intrigued

also i have another question

okk

go on

why the hell did u ruin those uggs??

pls don't mention it

it pained me

no one told me we'd be in snow

i'll send u a new pair

don't be stupid

i'm not being stupid

it's a late christmas present

jude i don't need new uggs

umm yeh u do

they look pretty trashed

ok yeh they are

but i can get my own uggs

but u don't need to when i can get them

what size are u

nvm i googled it

u did not just google my shoe size

but i did

ur an idiot

ty 🥰

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
seen

Well that was a pretty successful conversation, he thought, with a smile stuck on his face. Jobe noticed his mannerisms and decided to question him on it.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Toby," Jude answered quickly, eager to keep anymore questions at bay.

"No you aren't," Jobe defended, "you aren't smiling at Toby like that."

"What do ya mean, 'smiling at him like that'?" he questioned.

"He's texting Georgina again, that's why," the boys dad said, appearing from nowhere over his shoulder.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing?" Jude's accent grew stronger the more annoyed her got.

"Seeing what you two were up to," Mark replied, trying to keep the smirk contained on his face.

"Your actually texting her? Like properly?" Jobe continued his nagging.

"No, we were just talking, like normal people," Jude said, standing up and walking out of the room into the kitchen.

Jobe got up and followed after him, Mark just stayed seated, letting the two boys continue to stupid discussion.

"I don't know what you're talking about fella," Jude repeated over and over, whilst sitting down at the kitchen island, watching his mother cook dinner. 

"What's happening?" she asked.

"Jude's dating Georgina May," Jobe answered before Jude got the chance to speak.

"What the hell," Jude said whilst jabbing Jobe in the ribs, "I'm not, I was just texting her."

"No that's sweet, I loved Georgina, she was beautiful, and her family were lovely," Denise spoke up.

"Yeh she was nice, but we're not dating," the older brother continued.

"Yet," Jobe muttered, causing Jude to send him daggers.

~~~
AN: guys i'm struggling 😭