🦅 Chapter 7 🦅

Scene: The next morning, in Central Park, Scarlet and her classmates are at the entrance of the park as Jess and Aeon are with them at the gate.

Jess: Good morning everyone!

Everyone: Morning Jess.

Jess: Okay guys before we go on the bus to the museum there is something that we want to show you in Central Park. Come this way everyone (she and Aeon guides everyone to the park).

Scarlet was walking with Estella and the girls when she noticed that Adrien was sad about last night. Scarlet felt sorry for him as she was about to walk over to him. Lila pushed her away from him and gave her a dirty look. Scarlet looked mad as she continued walking with Estella. Jess and Aeon gather everyone around them in front of a large memorial statue.

Jess: As a celebration for French-American friendship weekend, we want to tell you all that there was another superhero that made this American team, none other than Lady Phoenix... (Jess and Aeon show everyone a golden statue of Lady Phoenix holding an American eagle in her right arm as everyone expresses their gratitude, Ayla records on her phone while Scarlet admires the statue of her mother) Lady Phoenix was a previous leader of the team that fight alongside Majestia and Knightowl in the early 1990. Lady Phoenix was saving lots of soldiers during the Gulf War and feeding the people and kids in Africa during the heavy drought.

Marinette: Hey Ayla, do you think that  Lady Phoenix is linked with Fiery Fall?

Ayla: I'm not sure really... that explains that we didn't see any statue of a Phoenix superhero like Fiery Fall.

Aeon: As Part of the French-American friendship weekend we pay tribute to this hero who has helped a lot of people in America against riots, terrorist violence and feeding world hunger.

Everyone applauded as some people took pictures of the memorial statue.

Aeon: Any questions? (Ayla raised her hand) Yes.

Ayla: Are there other Phoenix superheroes before Lady Phoenix and Fiery Fall?

Jess: There are other Phoenix superheroes from when America was young in the early 1700s to now. Before we go to the museum how about if I treat you all to some ice cream

Everyone: Yay!

A few minutes later...

Everyone was having some ice cream as Lila was gonna make her move on Adrien.

Lila: Hiya Adrien, did you know that I was a part of the Broadway musical in New York and that I was part of the lead cast?

Adrien: (uncomfortable) Lila, I know that you are lying so you can't fool me.

Lila was about to reply when Scarlet interrupted them.

Scarlet: (gives Adrien a vanilla ice cream) Here I got you a vanilla ice cream. Can I talk to you?

Adrien: oh thanks Scarlet and sure. (Adrien and Scarlet walk away from Lila as Lila growls with jealousy and suddenly a huge bird flies over Lila and takes a big dump on Lila as it lands on her shoulder she shrieks with disgust and walks away).

Adrien: So what do you want to talk about?

Scarlet: (feeling down) Listen, Adrien, I felt bad last night that I know you still love me and I do too but... I just don't think we are ready for it as you got Kagami and I got Oliver. I just don't wanna ruin your relationship between you and mine.

Adrien: Yeah I don't wanna ruin your relationship with Oliver and the same thing with mine. I just that... I just really miss you. (Scarlet looks at him softly and gently grabs his hand)