🦅 Chapter 5 🦅

Scene: The hallway

Ms. Mendeleiev checks the hall before turning the lights out, turning into her room when the kids sneak out of their rooms. Scarlet was wearing a black short dress with black ankle heels with a light makeover Adrien was surprised by Scarlet as he accidentally whistled by Scarlet's dress)

Ms Mendeleiev: What's that noise?!

(Everyone screams, and the kids run and hide in separate rooms. Ms. Mendeleiev goes to check the hall again to see it empty, again returning to her room. Scarlet, breathing heavily, and Adrien lean up against the door listening when Scarlet and Adrien realise that they are so close and they immediately push away from each other and blush only for Aeon and Jess to look at them.)

Adrien: Oh sorry! We're so sorry!

Scarlet: Uh- hi! I'm Scarlet and this is my close friend Adrien (Aeon leans into Jess)

Aeon: See?! They're made for each other!

Jess: (groans) Fine! If you want to get to the roof without attracting attention, there are stairs outside. (Both Scarlet and Adrien look out of the window to the fire escape.)

Scene: Rooftop party. Scarlet and Adrien are greeted by Estella, Rose, Juleka and Nino as they reach the rooftop.

Scene: Back in Aeon and Jess' room

Aeon: Why'd you do that? I thought we weren't supposed to meddle and meet Scarlet in secret.

Jess: (leaves the bed and picks up a guitar) We will Aeon after the party, if we're going to watch over them, there might as well be something to watch! Isn't that what you wanted?

(Aeon becomes happy.)

Scene: Rooftop.

Noah and his mates start playing the band on the rooftop as everyone starts dancing along Lila is talking to some people about her life and Scarlet watches her as she shakes her head with disgrace. Marinette was watching Adrien talking to Nino like a lovesick puppy as Ayla chuckled at Marinette's reaction.

Scene: Chloe and Sabrina's room.

(Chloe was fast asleep in bed with a pillow over her head. Sabrina looks at her with a smiling face. Josh opens the window invitingly for Sabrina with his dashing smile that melts her heart.

Scene: Rooftop. Everyone applauds for the band as Noah makes an announcement.

Noah: Alright everyone as you all know it French American Friendship Week? (Everyone applauds) How about we get our special guest to sing a duet with Jess? What do you say, sis? (Look over Scarlet as the spotlight shines on her) Come on sis we all want to hear you sing.

Scarlet: (smiles, chuckles) Alright... I always do it for my fans (walking toward Noah as everyone cheers and applauds for her Noah gives her a spare guitar as she checks her strings and sits down next to Jess as they play their guitar.

Everyone applauds loudly as Scarlet and Jess shake hands together and hug each other, suddenly They stop clapping as they see Hotdog Dan in the sky

Scarlet: Is it a bird?

Adrien: Is it a plane?

Delmar: No! It's Hot Dog Dan!

(Hotdog Dan lands on the roof.)