17

"Watch those crates!" I say as some idiot fumbled one of the explosives.
We were unloading into one of the bunkers staitiononed outside of one of the many camps. The process was taking longer then it should, and that was grating on my nerves. I continue to watch the unloading crew as Alan approaches me.
"My prince I don't know why your so involved in the loading crew this trip, let's go inside and discuss strategy for pushing back the rebels." He said
"I decide what we do right now and these idiots aren't being careful enough." I say glaring at the one in particular who kept messing up.
"He's probably messing up because his prince is watching him like a hawk." Alan interject.
He had a point there. "Any officer should be able to perform under any high stress situation." I say
Alan's arms go behind his head and he leans back. "Your not giving this up are you? Fine if you wanna waste time by all means." Alan said
"If you weren't my friend I'd accuse you of subordination right now." I say
Alan smiles at me. I couldn't win with this male.
"Ok" I finally concede after watching the last of the explosives crates being unloaded. "Let's head inside."
The bunker was an adequate space, it was dome shaped with the exterior comprised of solid steal. It could take some hits. We jump in a jeep and make our way into the enterior of the building, the back gate wide open for loading supplies.
"I'll lead you to the conference room prince. I've already explored the facility." Alan says
"An officer should be coming to greet us to do that." I say, getting out of the now parked jeep. I look around all the parked vehicles. There was an adequate amount of crafts.
"I told them not to bother. I'll show you right away." Alan says
I silently follow him as we make our way, weaving in and out of corridors. The lights of the building winking in and out with their low light. The conference room help approximately fifteen soldiers all seated at a long table with tablets in front of them, a projector casting an image of position lines on the wall in front of me.
"My prince" a commander greated me. He had a respectable six gold chokers on with an emblem for commander in the middle of the highest chain. He was wearing our black military battle clothes, already suited up for the fight.
"Commander. Let's begin the debreafing and then make our way to scout of our locations. I know you've already pick out a few but I have already come up with a few alternative routes." I say
"My prince it would be an honor." The commander responds.
We continue to go through areas, weapons launch points, and the food supplies the rebels ambushed. The rebels had ambushed two supply chains or the three camps, and stolen approximately ten crates of explosives and weapons. The rebels fully armed with our weapons they posed a bigger threat to us.
"How did things get this bad." I coolie ask the commander.
"They got lucky with the first strike my prince. Taking out our coms with homemade explosives. Then after they took some of our weapons it only escilated." The commander responds.
And here I am now to clean up the mess. I pinch the bridge of my nose another headache already starting to bloom. We had every advantage from our genetic one to technological. Their should be no excuse.
The noroi people were simple people who only lived in huts and had primitive medicine. They were humanoid in appearance with black skin and rows of sharp teeth, they would be considered minasing if they weren't so small. As with any planet we over took we sought to engrave the residents quality of life. Giving then Healthcare and more comfortable living quarters, but these people didn't seem to care about the good we brought to this planet. Well if it was war they wanted.
"That'll be all commander I'd now like to take that tour." I say
"Right away" the commander says as he gets up from his seat and proceeds to lead me back to the docking area. We hop in a jeep and take off, him pointing out various locations along the fences that were guarded by soldier. We head into one location and drive along the small buildings that were erected for the noroi people. The sheets were filthy and the people along side them.
"What is your report on sanitation for the cities." I ask bewildered at the condition of the people I was seeing.
"All due respect prince they just don't seem to want to be clean." The commander responded. Another excuse.
"Well put more men on leading a sanitation crew after we deal with the rebel forces." I growl out.
"Yes my prince." The commander responds. Not all mech cared about the well being of the suvilians of the planets we concured but I wouldn't stand for it. It seemed I had more work then I was planning on. "Send me a report of the food distribution of the suvilians as well." I absently say as I lean my head out of the window. He was quite, giving me no response but I took that as a confirmation.
We picked out one location of the three camps with rebels to start pushing back. I could see riot happening as we drove by, soldier holding the small suviliances back with weapons. Shots went off and the crowd scattered like ants when some jumped at a soldier. We continue to drive by as I sent orders to the queens team to start infiltrating the third and worst camp. Their mission was to gather information on the rebels from suvilians and start illuminating them. Tomorrow my team would be the show team. Making a performance of our power to the crowds of angry rioting suvilians.
With the plan in action we set off back to the bunker.