32.Hwa

Mingyu stormed into my apartment, I followed behind cautiously

"Thirty-five minutes" he sat against the headboard. I scrambled to get my bag and started throwing clothes into it.

"Mingyu! Where are we going!? Tell me So I know how to pack!"

He didn't respond, rather, his eyes followed me harshly.
Is he still angry about earlier?
But nothing happened, why is he so dramatic?

"Are you going on the plane in that toga?" He pointed to the white material sticking out from under my dress.

Good point.

"Can you go into the lounge so I can change?" I pulled my cover dress over my head, Mingyu stayed rooted to his spot. "Mingyu??"

His eyes traced my body, "No, I think I'll stay right here" he cooed

"Mingyu don't-"

"Song Kang had his hand on your hip while you wore that, I'm not moving unless it's to come and rip it off you" he smirked.

Why is this my life??

I faced the cupboard and dropped the toga to my waist. The bed ruffled and I quickly threw a t-shirt on.

"So you hide from me, but not him?" Mingyu's hands took my waist from the back.

"I'm not hiding" I stuttered still facing away from him.

I could feel his smile, taunting me.

"Mingyu I need to pack" I tried to move but he held me in place.

His hand traced my waist where the toga hung, and bolts of electricity shot through my body. He played with the material, my mind went blank...

"You need to pack" he teased tracing lower.

"I- I do" I stopped his hands and turned to face him "Jealousy isn't a good look on you"

Two can play this game MINGYU.

I dropped the toga, he froze.

I win.

"Are you sure you want to do that right now?" He looked down at me. Suddenly, standing pants-less in front of him didn't feel like a good idea.
He leaned in and my eyes closed "What are you doing?" He took a hanger out of the cupboard "I was just leaning to get his"

I rolled my eyes at the smug grin on his face.

"Can you go away so I can pack?" I pulled a pair of sweats on and pushed passed Mingyu to get underwear.

He retreated to the kitchen and I packed in peace.

"Pack a swimsuit" he called out.

"Where are we going!"

"Jeju"

Excitement overtook me, I hadn't been to Jeju in years! Cina and I were planning a trip for graduation but this... was better.

Mingyu didn't say a word to me for the duration of the one-hour flight, it was the most silence we've had. Other than when we sleep.

I spent most of the flight listening to music. Mingyu, with the help of his father, booked us first-class tickets. The suite was beautiful. He chose to sleep through the flight while I munched on snacks and sketched my sleeping giant.

With thirty-five minutes of the flight left, I lay next to him. At first, he scooted away, still in a grumpy mood but when I turned to the other side his hand snaked around my waist.

"You done being grumpy?" I scrolled through social media, he snuggled into me.

"Are we there yet?" He whispered.

"Almost, keep sleeping" I put my phone off and faced him.

He kept his eyes closed, and I traced his features "I have the prettiest boyfriend" I kissed his nose.

The hostess knocked at the door before we landed. Mingyu woke up and tidied the suite, I used the bathroom to freshen up.

"We're on holiday!" He tiny clapped and took out bags.

Ah, the privileges of having a muscle boy as your boyfriend.

We walked into the resort and were greeted by a well-dressed woman who showed us to our room, "we hope the newlyweds enjoy your stay at our luxury hotel" she bowed

"We're not-"

Mingyu cut me off "Thank you" he took the room key and the woman left.

"Newlyweds?" I followed him in.

He shrugged.

"This place is beautiful" I ran to the balcony like a toddler, "look at his view!" I looked at the ocean and breathed in the welcoming air.

Mingyu lay on the bed. "Is that all you're going to do!?" I tugged his leg "Let's go explore!"

He closed his eyes "Let me sleep, we have plans for tonight" he opened his arms "We're going to need energy, baby, come nap"

I turned back to the window and smiled at the ocean.

Soon.

"What plans?" I crawled into his arms.

"You ask too many questions" he patted my head "Dinner and a night club" Before I could protest going to a club Mingyu told me Joshua said it's a compulsory visit and I'd like the alcohol.

"I rrealllllyyy want to go to the beach" I complained, did you see we have a private pool?" I tried to excite him but the stubborn man was steadfast in his plan to sleep.

"Hwa" he groaned, I stroked his cheek.

"How are you still sleepy?" He pulled me closer.

"Shh," he rubbed my back and drifted asleep.

He's so beautiful, I lay there looking at him. There was a ray of sunlight hitting his honey cheek, his perfect lips parted slightly showing his fangs.

Our kids would be cute.
Kids?
What the hell am I thinking??
Snap out of it!

His grip on me loosened. I slipped out of bed and took my place on the balcony admiring the view. I turned back when I heard the blankets ruffle, but Mingyu was still fast asleep.

Big baby.

I packed our clothes into the wardrobes and made myself a cup of coffee.

After enjoying the view of the shimmering ocean I decided to take a dip in the pool.

Mingyu was asleep on the bed, I smiled at the sight of him chewing on air in his sleep, What was he dreaming about?

I took my swimsuit and headed for the bathroom.

Sleepy Gyu is one of my absolute favorite genres of Mingyu

Sleepy Gyu is one of my absolute favorite genres of Mingyu. I love that he can sleep anywhere and falls asleep everywhere.

Q: Stay home or go out?
My Answer: I love being at home, I'm home so often I'm practically furniture but I get kinda bored and can't sit still for long periods so going out is a good distraction for me... but at the same time I hate big crowds... so... maybe staying home is better for me.