05.Hwa

I don't know what's more embarrassing, the fact that I burped in front of him last night, that he watched Mrs Song humiliate and slap me or that I cried! In his arms! Maybe that I kissed his cheek and ran off?

God if me staring at him didn't scare him away this scene definitely would.

You're an idiot Hwa! What's wrong with you!!

I walked back into the studio mentally kicking myself. All eyes were on me. I stared at the floor avoiding Cina.

"Who the HELL was THAT!" She practically jumped over the desk.

"He's- no one" I started sketching a new figure.

"So he's the no one that makes you smile that's the no one you'd tell me about if there was someone but there's no one?" Did she even breathe in that sentence? "What's no one's name?"

"Mingyu" I said "and yes he's the someone that's no one and after today I don't think he'll be anyone" I put my headphones on and got back to doing nothing in an extremely busy manner.

"Hwa, we're heading out, you coming?" Cina asked at the end of the day.

"Can't love, I'm not to leave or sleep or eat remember?" I laughed at myself, "I'm just gonna try and get something going here... you guys enjoy"

Cina hugged me and left.

Three hours later, my phone vibrated

Unknown: Pizza delivery for a stalker
Unknown: it's gyu by the way Mingyu

I smiled at the texts before putting my phone down and adjusting my camera. I decided to video my torture... Maybe it could serve as inspiration at a later stage.

Unknown: I'm outside the studio, can I come in?

I frowned at the screen, is he serious?

"Gyu Mingyu?" I called out, he poked his head through the door and smiled.

"I brought supplies" he shook a packet of drinks and waved TWO pizza boxes in the air.

I shook my head and turned back to the camera. The smell of pizza crept into my nostrils and my stomach growled.

"What're you doing?" He set the boxes and packet down and came over to me.

"Well... I'm recording my torture" I said as if it was obvious.

"Okay... but that's not a good angle" he took the camera from me "is it recording?" I nodded. He put it on the wall with a makeshift mount. "See, now you'll get more in the frame- thief!" He hopped of the table "You're stealing my pizza" he took the slice from my hand.

"Ya! That's my piece!" I tried to get it back "it has the most chicken!" He held his arm up, there was no way for me to reach it... so... I kicked his shin lightly.

"Ouch!" He bent over and I got MY slice back "That's a dirty move Hwa"

I shrugged and took a bite "it was worth it".

"Really?" He took my wrist and bit the pizza "You're right"

I slapped his arm "get your own"

"Learn to share" he stepped to me but I evaded and took a victory bite "so it's like that" he caught me and threw me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing.

"Put me down!" He spun around "mingyyuu!! I'm serious!"

"Apologise for stealing my pizza!"

Your pizza? Apologise?

"Never, there are two whole boxes" I wriggled to try and escape but it was of no use. "Fine, I'll just enjoy the view from up here" he laughed at my silliness before putting me on the table top.

"Hey I wasn't done being tall" I rolled my eyes.

"You're a crazy person, you know that?" He sat on the stool at my sketch book. "Still no ideas?" He took a slice out of the box.

"Not one" we talked and ate for a while. It felt good being in his company... like I've known him for a lifetime.

"I have an idea" he put his crust in one of the empty boxes and stood up. I watched him, protecting my last slice.

He walked over to my laptop "password?" He turned it on.

"Daisy99" I watched him intently.

He took a speaker out of his bag "Okay get up" he connected to the speaker and opened my Spotify.

"No" I laughed as the music started.

"Hwa-young to you want me to put you over my shoulder again?" I swallowed. I'm sure he knew how that sounded.

I do- shut up hwa

I hopped off the table. "You always have headphones on but never move to the music" he said matter of factly before taking my hand

We danced around the empty, dim lit studio for a while to my insanely messy playlist, he took my into his arms again when Hush by Everglow started.

I tried to calm my heavy breathing as we danced together, closer than I was comfortable with, he smells like pomegranate and soap, he twirled me and (me being me) I stumbled.

"Sorry, I'm clumsy" he shook his head and loosened my hair.

"just a little bit" we swayed in silence "Well?" He looked down at me "any ideas?"

I looked into his crystal like eyes "I don't-" he dipped me. I shock could probably be seen on my face, he smirked.

"What about now?" His eyes fixed on my lips, I could feel my pulse raising. I tucked his hair behind his ear "Mingyu-"

He leaned in "Hwa-young?" My eyes started closing in anticipation.

He was inches from me when his phone rang and killed the moment. I felt his warm breath on my cheek when he sighed before standing me up right.

"Timing" I smiled trying to be nonchalant.

He answered the phone, "He what? I'll be right there" he looked at me like a puppy "I have to go, I'm sorry" he took my hand and twirled me again before taking his speaker and leaving.

I breathed out the breath I'd been holding. What that heck just happened!?

I stood in the silence for a while before deciding to pack up and leave.

Wait, the camera! Mingyu you asshat how am I supposed to get that down!

This man is my weakness! He's so perfect it's not fair! I want one! This one specifically! Don't forget to vote and comment because you're so kind and want to motivate me to write more *innocent smile*Night you guys

Don't forget to vote and comment because you're so kind and want to motivate me to write more *innocent smile*
Night you guys