"Jiminie.. Can we talk?" Yoongi asked as Jimin tilted his head to look at him. The younger nodded and stopped what he was doing, and led the elder upstairs.

"Jimin.. "

"Hyung.. I think we should end this.. our hookup" Jimin blurted out as they reached his room. Yoongi's heart Stopped for a moment. This is exactly what he wanted. But why does it hurt so much.

"Y..yeah.. I.. " he cleared his quivering throat. "I think the same.. I -"

"Go out with me." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's left hand.

"What?" A shaky breath left his lips. No.. this can't be happening..

"Be my boyfriend hyung.. I.. I like you.." Younger said as his eyes watering. He knew Yoongi won't accept his proposal. He is gonna get rejected. But he cared less. He wanted to let the elder know his feelings. That their feelings are mutual, even though Yoongi wouldn't admit it.
On the other hand Yoongi didn't knew what he should do. He wanted to hug the younger. He wanted to kiss him until their lungs went out of the air. He wanted to tell him that he likes him too.. He wanted to. But he can't. He can't drag this precious human to a mess called his own life. But only if he knew, the younger was already involved in this mess willingly, wholeheartedly .

.
.
.

"I can't.. we.." Yoongi let out a deep breath, composing himself to talk. "the relationship we had was only under conditions.. it was only sex Jimin.. and we can't continue it. I don't have any feelings for you." He voiced out with a stearn expression.

Liar

"I'll wait. Until you get feelings for me."

"Don't. That's not going to happen..you will find someone better Jimin.." Find someone who has a proper life "I'm going abroad in few weeks. You can get over me easily. You will find someone who lov-"

"I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE" Jimin yelled. He lost it. He doesn't want to hear anything more. "YOU YOONGI.. I WANT YOU.." he shivered in anger. "Only you.. You heard me!!?"

Yoongi flinched at the sudden outbust of the other.

My son is stubborn just like his father. he'll never give up on something he actually likes

Yoongi rememberd aunt Jeong's words about Jimin. And he is witnessing it right now.

"Don't be stubborn Jimin.. I don't lik-"

"DON'T.. repeating a lie won't make it true.. I know you like me. And I won't allow you to go away from me.."

"I don't need your permission Jimin. And you are acting like a lunatic right now" Yoongi shook the younger.

Jimin's lips trembled, tears rolled down his cheeks. "Yoongi.." he pleads as he reduces the distance between them. "Please.. don't run away.. I will protect you.. whatever threat you are facing.. we can handle it together.. I won't let anyone hurt you.." he catches Yoongi's lips on his, nibbling it. "Please.." he cupped Yoongi's cheeks kissing him sloppily. Yoongi was shocked. Jimin knows.
Getting no response from the other, Jimin bits on Yoongi's lips earning a yelp. Taking it as an advantage, he slips his tongue inside Yoongi's mouth, kissing him passionately, devouring every corner of his mouth. Yoongi almost give-in to that soft plum lips. But then a lifeless body flashed his sight. Like a nightmare. The body had Jimin's face.
He pulled out of younger's grasp and struggled to regain his breath. A lump forming on his throat. He stared at the younger bewildered. It was not true.. what he saw was just his fears. It was all in his head. That won't happen in reality. He won't let that happen. He tried to calm himself down.

"Yoongi??" Jimin called. He didn't get any response. Instead, Yoongi turned around and left. Jimin fall on his knees, crying. He didn't wanted to yell at Yoongi. He wanted to talk and convince the elder to stay. But now.. he did the exact opposite.

______________

I'm sorry I didn't update it for long.. I was busy moving, and I'm adjusting to new place only.. I hope you enjoyed reading.

Dropping some of my favorite AI child pics of yoonmin.. I'm collecting these AI pictures like Pokémon cards 😭 they are so cuteeeee 🥺🥺🥺

 I'm collecting these AI pictures like Pokémon cards 😭 they are so cuteeeee 🥺🥺🥺

I have plenty of them

I have plenty of them.. of all members.. but I'll just stop here 🫣