21

Yoongi frozen in his step. An amused smile spread on his face. Wow .. The Jimin he knows was a fragile and shy college boy, who cried his heart out over his fucked up ex boyfriend. This side of Jimin was new to him. And it was... Hot..

Jimin saw Yoongi only when he reaches the veranda. Yoongi was standing near the door with an unreadable expression on his face. Jimin's body stiffened worrying if he saw Jin.

"That was h.. awesome." Yoongi said smiling when the younger got closer.

"You saw?" Jimin scratched his nape. still worried if he saw Jin taking out his gun and all.

Yoongi hummed in response.

"He turned to a total jerk.. I couldn't just stand him anymore.."

"You don't need to explain, Minnie.. I know. It's just surprising to see a violent Jimin" Yoongi chuckled.

"I.. I'm not violent.. It was just self-defense" Jimin said scratching his nape.

"Yeah.. and that's good.." He smiled. "Btw who is that?" Yoongi asked pointing towards Jin who was calling for a cab.

"He.. He's a friend of mine.. I asked him to help Jae to get a cab" Jimin replied.

"Oh you're such a sweetheart.." Yoongi chuckled. "we should get back inside. Should we wait for your friend to come?"

"N..no.. he will.. uh.. he'll be joining later." Jimin gulped nervously.

"Alright." Yoongi opened the door for the younger and they both get inside. Jimin walk towards his friends and sat on the couch besides Hoseok, not knowing someone was feeling Jealous.(Thanks to that someone's baby brother 🤭). But Yoongi knew it was certainly not his place to get those type of feelings towards Jimin, and he was going to leave him as soon as possible. He settled down at the seat opposite to the couch and scrolled through his phone.

"So how did it go?" Hoseok asked.

"We talked. Just like how he wanted. It's settled now." Jimin said and Taehyung rolled his eyes and smirked. and the other two sat there dumbfounded.

"You settled him by 'talking'?" Jungkook air quoted "Sure." he scoffed.

"Oh my god.. Jimin, Your wrist is bruised." Hobi blurted out holding the younger's hand. Everyone's eyes fell on Jimin including Yoongi's. "are you hurt anywhere else?" Hobi asked worriedly.

"No hyung.. I'm fine.. This is nothing.."

"How is this nothing for you? Why are you silent tae? are you seeing this.. I'm gonna break that fuckers legs.." Jungkook stood up from the couch and glanced down as he stopped by Taehyung.

"Relax Kook.." Tae smiled and pull Jungkook to sit back.

"huh? wha-"

"Taehyung is right.. You need to relax.. Jimin handled him fine." Yoongi said and Jungkook give confused look to both of them.

"Jimin has mastered in taekwondo and Kung Fu. does this explanation enough for you?" Tae tilted his head and asked with a playful smile. The others were surprised including Yoongi. It was a new information for them. The Jimin they know was a shy and sweet boy.

"Wah.. how come I don't know this.. I'm offended." Jungkook huffed and fold his hands above his chest. Taehyung kissed on his cheeks "Now you know.. don't sulk baby"

"Ew.. get a room" Jimin said scrunching his nose and hobi's laugh echoed in the room.

Yoongi was silent all the time eyes glued to his mobile, checking out the younger time to time. And was waiting for a moment to have a proper talk with the younger.
After the dinner, everyone except Taehyung and Jeon family went back home.. the elders (Mr & Mrs Jeon and ms. Park.) sat back in the living room with their talks as Jungkook and Taehyung went out for a walk. Jimin was doing the dishes when Yoongi approached him.