"We can't even describe"

"I just hope someday we can meet Aadya and Soham"

"Soham loves Aadya so much. Just because Aadya is angry and upset with us, he too breaks all the relationship Between us. "
Samaira said lowering her lashes as she missed her brother so much.

"You should call him Sam. He too must have been missing you"

"No bhabi. Let them be. If they're happy being away from us, then I'm too happy for them. "

Samaira wiped the corner of her eyes and smiled at Maheen, who sighed hard and pulled Samaira in her embrace and kissed on her hairs.

"Uhu uhu kya ho raha hai dono bahu ke bich? "
(Uhu uhu what is happening between this two daughter-in-law)

They broke the hug and found Divya and Rehana standing there. It didn't take much time to guess who could have said those.

"Divya." Samaira glared at her daughter who stuck her tongue and sat in between the two ladies.

"You're getting too naughty Divya" Samaira pulled her ears when she whined and hugged her badi maa.

"Mumma please"

"Ah Sam. Let her be naughty na. She is our princess." Maheen hugged Divya , who laughed and Samaira shook her head.

Rehana watched all this and her heart filled with sadness. She didn't get much time to spend with her mother.

Samaira nudged Maheen and indicate her to look at Rehana, who was sitting far away from them on the opposite side of the couch , lowering her lashes at the floor.

"Rehana" Maheen called and Rehana raised her gaze from the floor.

"Come here Rehana" Samaira said, forwarding her hand.

"No chachi. I'm okay here. "

"Come na Rooh baby" Divya got up from her couch and went to the opposite side where Rehana was sitting. Holding Rehana's hand she dragged Rehana and made her sit between her mumma and badi maa.

"Divi" Rehana gasped when Divya pushed her on the couch and sat in front of her.

"What happened to you?" She asked, looking straight at her eyes and Rehana lowered her eyeballs.

"Nothing"

"Jhoot mat bolo Rooh, I know you better than you know herself" (Do not lie Rooh)

"Divi please" A sob escaped from her eyes.

"Rehana what happened?" Maheen hugged her frame and she cried out in her embrace.

"I'm missing ammi. I'm missing Abbu and bhaijaan too. Why did they leave me alone in this whole world! Why??"

"See…  Mahi bhabi. I told you na that she is not okay" Samaira said and poured water in the glass from the jug and made her drink.

"Also Abhi bhaiya scolded her yesterday morning. " Divya wiped Rehana's cheek as she sniffed.

"I'm okay Divi"

"No you're not. You're definitely not okay Rehana. And we all can see that" Maheen said, turning Rehana's face to her.

"Tell us what happened? "

"Nothing Aunty. I'm fine. "

"See rooh. If you don't want to talk in front of them. Then we can talk alone. About this. " Divya said, holding her hand and Rehana smiled.

"I'm perfectly fine my Divi baby" Rehana pulled Divya's cheeks and they all smiled. Still the three can feel that something is definitely bothering Rehana.

~♥~

"Hello" Rehana was applying Nail Paint on Divya's nails while her phone started ringing and Rehana swiped the screen then held the phone near Divya's ear.

"Hey Divi.."

Divya's eyes lit up hearing his voice and she snatched the phone from Rehana's hand, forgetting she had just applied the nail paint.

"How are you? When are you coming back?" Divya asked and got down from the bed.
Rehana was looking at her with scrunching brows and confused expressions.

"Whoa girl. Calm down. I'm in Delhi"

"What? Are you fucking serious Raunak? " Divya screamed in excitement and then realised what blunder she did in front of Rehana.

"Yes I'm serious Divya. Can we meet today in the evening? "

Divya bit her lips and nodded her head as yes as if he was in front of her.

"Yes."

"That's great then. At what time? "

"Ummm…  we've to perform puja in the evening, so what about at 8pm ? "

"That's sounds great"

"I've so many things to tell you Raunak"

"Me too Divya. So it's final, 8pm at the parktown"

"Hmm" She hummed in response and cut the call. Divya excitedly turned and found Rehana was looking at her with a pretty cute smirk.

"What's the matter Divi! " Rehana asked, encircling her hands around Divya, who shyly lowered her lashes and Rehana hugged her laughing hard.

"Is there something more than friendship between you two? "

"Not sure Rooh. He went home. Just came back today." Divya said unpacking the gift their Aadya maasi has send.

"Hmmm…  kuch kuch hota hai"
(Something something)

"Shut up Rooh" Divya whined and Rehana giggled at her shy face.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
How is the chapter?
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. 
Are you excited for Divya and Raunak's meet up?

Next: what about after you guys complete all total 10k votes.
I know you guys can make it.
So please shower your love for the story by voting on all the chapters which you skipped intentionally while reading the story 😉😉😉
(PS:- I'm serious about it) 

Stay Tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Stay Tuned Thank youLove you all ❤Maira 🦋