Still not over...?

Cr: Yukemiyo

THIRD PERSON POV

  ~[BACKSTAGE]~

After what happened on the stage Sodo wasn't having it with Swiss nor Phantom and ofcourse Rain can sense Sodo's jealousy since the water ghoul already knew about the other ghoul's feelings for the one and only Swiss. After the whole  thing ended Sodo was the first one to be back stage and following Rain who was curious on what Sodo will do next. "Heya! What's wrong? Still not over what happened on-stage?" Rain teases Sodo and the ghoul wasn't as happy as expected and ofcourse Rain watchs Sodo's moves incase he snaps and he can always open the door to get back on stage and call the multi-ghoul to calm his pet down.

"Rain?! Can you zip your mouth for a second??!"      
     Sodo growls at Rain causing the water ghoul    
       to giggle a bit and smirk.

"Well, I'm sorry but i have a mouth for a reason."
       The ghoul yawns while looking at Sodo
         with a big grin on his face.

Sodo tries to calm down while Rain watches him before his mouth opened again "Yeah, i'm gonna go to the stage again and if you see any bottles with water inside, please tell me... I'm thirsty!". Sodo actually smiled before remembering what happened between Phantom and Swiss and started pouting again.
As the ghoul watches Rain leave the backstage he yawns before standing up and stretches his body but he hasnt notice Swiss now currently watching Sodo stretch since he saw Rain get out the Back stage door and was curious what or who was inside there since he couldn't find Sodo on stage.

For a while Sodo was just feeling paranoid and decides to look behind to see Swiss grinning and glaring at his body. The fire ghoul's body starts to feel hotter by every second and was almost turning into a hot flaming cheeto since another ghoul is checking him out.

"Hey...What are you looking at-?!"
    Sodo asked the multi-ghoul with a nervous expression but he tried to be dominant but he failed.

  "Your nice physique... You know, you're pretty cute~"
     Swiss teases Sodo and had a big grin on his
        face because of the nervous ghoul's
        expression.

   "Weirdo..."
    The fire ghoul scoffs yet still embarassed because of Swiss.

Sodo suddenly ran past Swiss and was running up to stage which made Swiss a bit shocked since he wasn't expecting the ghoul to run past him that swiftly. "SLOW DOWN, YOU MIGHT TRIP!" Swiss yells and Sodo looks at the ghoul yelling and nodded and got on stage with his electric guitar, Swiss then proceeds to follow the fire ghoul onto the stage.

447 words🔥