"Would you like to join the Autobots against the war?" I quietly asked her. "War? There is a war?" She lightly asked back, everyone was shocked. "I shall explain later, but the Decepticons destroyed our planet and now they want to destroy Earth, this planet. Would you want that to happen?" I explained, giving the offer again. "This planet is sacred, I shall do whatever needs to be done to save this planet. I shall join the Autobots, Sir" an automated voice came from Aerialace.

She started violently coughing, as we tried to get closer, she split her sword into two pieces, freaking all of us out. Everyone, except for me, took a few steps back. I slowly came up to her as she was stumbling, I lowered her swords, she just collapsed. I quickly grabbed her before she fell, her swords falling out of her grasp and falling into the snow silently.

As she was going into an emergency power down her coughing turned into wheezing, which confused me. "It seems the flight and running forced her into a power down." I told the rest of the team as they looked confused to me. ":: Ratchet, open the groundbridge, tell Fowler to prepare a room, and get a berth ready::" Cliffjumper said through the comm. Soon a groundbridge opened and I carried Aerialace in while Cliffjumper took her swords with us.

(In the Autobot base)

I set Aerialace on the med berth so Ratchet could do a few more scans on her. "Oh and Ratchet, you might want to check on Aerialace's processor, she was talking to nothing." Arcee told Ratchet. Ratchet started to scan Aerialace's processor and what he found was incredible, "it seems to be Aerialace does see things no one else sees, but I don't know if it's from a fall or if she has been able to see them the entire time. But these scans are quite static, I'll need to find out what the source is before I can find the cause." Ratchet responded

"Ace!" Cliffjumper suddenly shouted, everyone looked at him weirdly, "What? Are we just going to keep on calling her Aerialace? Because that is quite long and isn't really easy to say in the heat of battle. Ace is a lot shorter and it sounds cool!" Cliffjumper explained his reasoning behind the nickname. "Aerialace, or Ace, will be online tomorrow so I suggest everyone get some recharge so we can properly introduce her to agent Fowler." Ratchet told everyone and with that I heard a bunch of good nights and rest wells.

Cliffjumper P.O.V

I was last to leave the main area but just as I was about to leave I saw a blue smoke next to Ace. I gently approached med bay but it seemed the creature noticed me as well and froze. We were in a staring competition but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me so I just went to bed.

(In the morning)

I woke up earlier than usual to be able to greet Ace or make sure she doesn't wake up without anyone there. As I got to the main area of base I noticed Ace still in recharge and Optimus and Ratchet beat me to the early bird train. "Good morning, Cliffjumper." Optimus greeted me, "Mornin'." I greeted him back. "Any signs of Ace waking up?" I asked Ratchet. "Not yet but in a few minutes she should be awake, why don't you wake up everyone else? Make sure they're also here." Ratchet told me.

I walked over to everyone's sleeping quarters and knocked on Arcee's, Bulkhead's and Bumblebee's door and told them through the door, "Ace is going to wake up soon." So they know I'm not doing it to annoy anyone since I did a prank like this a few weeks back.

Everyone was in the main part of base making sure they didn't miss Ace's introduction to the base. Me, Cee, Bulk and Bee were admiring Ace's blade as we didn't see one like it before. After a few more minutes of looking at Ace's sword we were interrupted by, what sounded like a computer, powering up. We all rushed to med bay to see Ace's visor filled with a blue glow. "Hey, don't worry, this time there are no locks, okay?" I heard Ratchet say.