Hand on ass, heart on sleeve

Start from the beginning

That was the thing, she didn't. She didn't know exactly what she wanted, but she knew being close to them like this, right now-- was only making that knot inside of her twist harder. After watching the way Kaminari had jumped Jiro in her room-- the little squeaks and giggles before she quickly made her way out-- made her... want more.

"I think someone is horny," Bakugou said.

"I wouldn't be opposed to... both," Mina said, feeling her cheeks warm over, glad she was already pink all over or her blush would be so apparent.

Bakugou and Kirishima stared at each other again, then Bakugou leaned forward, turning a bit and staring at her. His red eyes intense as he stared at her. "Both?"

"Well yeah," not wanting to meet his stare, but wanting to at the same time. "Was always a fantasy of mine... you know... two hot guys..."

These two were her friends and safe to her. They had messed around before-- but never all three, and never anything serious; more so just bored and making out. Sometimes a hand job and some fingering-- but that was it.

"Well... I don't hate the idea," Bakugou said, glaring over at Kirishima.

"Wait! What?" Kirishima asked.

Mina was about to chime in, but Bakugou was already turning towards her, pressing her against the wall as she sat on the bed, immediately kissing her deeply. There was always an intensity to Bakugou-- the way he kissed like it would be his last kiss ever.

The first time she had made out with Bakugou, that threw her off guard, but then after thinking about it-- it made sense. Bakugou never did anything half ass. Moaning softly, she hooked a leg around his waist, her hands back in his hair as the kiss deepened even more.

When Bakugou pulled back, he hopped off the bed, taking her hand and pulling her up. "Kirishima can't get in on the action if we are like this," Bakugou mumbled, then his mouth was back on hers.

It only took a moment and his tongue was deep inside her mouth. Gasping, she felt the way Bakugou sucked the air from her lungs, making her body melt against his. He was so tight and so firm in her arms-- easily able to just hold her up.

Her head was spinning as it always did when she made out with Bakugou. When he pulled back this time, he glared into her eyes, then looked over where Kirishima was. "You joining?" Bakugou asked, then started to kiss and bite her neck.

Mina turned her head, holding a hand out to her longtime friend. Her gentle, caring friend. Kirishima audibly gulped, then with a shaking hand took hers.

How two people could be so opposite, yet so compatible was beyond her. As Kirishima approached her, his chest to her back-- his body hard as his quirk-- but his lips soft and gentle on the other side of her neck as Bakugou sucked hard and bit at her skin.

"You... ok with this, Ei-chan?" she whispered.

Kirishima hummed a bit, never really answering her, but kissing up her neck. Her head was turned as far as she could, but she felt his soft lips press to hers. "Don't feel like you have to," she whispered.

Kirishima nodded, then spoke against her lips. "No, this could be fun," he mumbled.

"Damn right it will be," Bakugou said, his hands moving under her shirt, cupping her breast over her bralette and squeezing. This was what that itch was-- she needed and longed to be touched.

Bakugou breathed in the soft scent coming off Mina and sucked on her neck some more. Her body was soft, yet athletic. He was on one side of Mina's neck, Kirishima on the other. It was exhilarating. Mina moaned softly, her body arching into his hands as she leaned back on Kirishima.