I am over her!!!

(Brenda's point of view)

Its been a week since I kissed Gally and Thomas dosent know yet, I have to tell him . What is he going to say? Will be blame me? Will be hate me ? Will be even care!!?
I was layed in my hammock and I saw a shadow heading out into the night it looked like Thomas so I followed . The shadow was Thomas and he is heading to the sand .
When I catch up he is already sat down so I join him giving him the best smile I could do . But he just looked out to the sea and didn't bother to look in my direction . I gave him a playful nudge but he just looked at me like dirt and went back to staring at the sea. The moonlight shadowed half of his face but he still looked perfect.
" Hey what are you doing out here in the middle of the night? " I was hoping for an explanation but I was wrong to hope.
"I could ask you the same question" he said dryly .
"I couldn't sleep"
"When I can't sleep its because I feel guilty. Are you guilty?" He said as he shot me an evil glare. Oh no!!! He knows I feel guilty!!!
"W-what are you talking about" I said trying to sound natural but he just shot me another glare .
"Thomas what have I done to dereve your death glares!!??" Here it comes he's going to explode .
"What have you done !!!?? Let me think, you kissed Gally !!!!!" He screamed turning red in the face .
"I kissed him? How do you know he didn't kiss me !!!??"
"Because I saw you Brenda !!!!! I saw you kiss him!!!!"
"Well do you blame me !!? You never talk to me or come near me anymore !!!! What have I done !!? . Is it because you still in love with Teresa !!!!" It went quiet and he looked hurt .
"Is that what you think?" He questioned me
"Yeah I do because you are always in the memorial and her tomb stone is there " he turned his head a I saw a tear rolling away from his eye.

He didn't speak for another minute until I broke the silence.
"Well ?"
"Its not Teresa . I-I-Its N-N-N" he burst in to tears and I didn't know what to do .
"Thomas what-" I was cut off by him shaking and struggling to breath . He was having a panic attack!!!!
"Thomas !!!! Thomas !!!! . Help someone help me !!!!! " I screamed while i was crying .

(Thomas point of view)

It's happening again !! Everytime I try to tell someone about Newt this happens . What is happening to me ? I try to think of something to calm me down but I can't hold on to one thought long enough. Why can't I stop this!!!?
"Tommy... Stop" I suddenly stop shaking and I can breath but my vision is blurred . I can see Brenda looking down at me so I must of fell on my back. But behind her I see someone else, someone tall who is putting all there weight on on leg.
"Tommy you can do this, you don't need me" my reply was a whisper.
"I do need you, your my best friend, I need you ,please I need you"
I saw the figure of Newt turn his back on me and walk away .
"Newt, please don't leave me. I know I left you but please, Newt please" he was gone and so was everything else.

"Thomas? Thomas !!" I opened my eyes and closed them again.
"He's coming around Minho" I opened them again to see Brenda,Minho and Gally stood over me .Gally!!! What is he doing here?!!.
"Gally!!!!!" I lunged forward at him to knock him down but because I was weak he caught me and pushed me back down .
"Gally !!!" Minho and Brenda both said in sync
"What ? He came at me " I hate him !!! I want to kill him .
"I'm gonna kill you, you shank !!!!" I lunged at him again and knocked him down but he was laughing.
"Your gonna kill me, what like you did to Newt . " I got of him and turned to face Minho and Brenda,Minho hung his head low but Brenda was confused.
"Gally what are you talking about ?" Brenda asked
"Nothing" I answered but Gally got up and laughed again .
"He hasent told you has he . Poor sweet Brenda don't know what her boyfriend did to his bestfriend" he touched her cheek so I stepped forward and pulled his arm away but he pulled it back and made contact with my eye, he knocked me back but I stood up to get him back when Brenda stepped in between Gally and I .
"Gally that's enough" Minho said pulling him away from me .
"Thomas want is Gally talking about? " Brenda asked but I couldn't answer so Gally tried but Minho shut him up .

Minho was pushing Gally away before he could say anything but it was too late .
"Wait before I go, Brenda ?"
"What !" She answerd
"Thanks for that kiss" then it all broke out.
Minho is pinning Gally down while Brenda kicked him and Gally is trying and failing at fighting back . Gally breaks free by kicking Brenda's leg and punched Minho , then he runs at me and I can't move because I can see Newt stood behind everyone looking at me but before I could do anything something hard hits the back of my head and I'm out .

I wake up on the sand and see Newt sat looking out to the sea crying.
"Tommy why can't I go ?" I join him on the sand.
"What do you mean ?" Newt looks at me with tears in his eyes.
"I can't leave until you are ready to live without me . Why can't you learn to live without me Tommy!!?"
"Newt I can't , I need you , Minho needs you " he shakes his head
"No . Minho has learnt to deal with me being gone because he always thought I was gone. But you ,you know what happened to me and you can't live with it .Well guess what you need to !!!"
Why does he want to go so bad .I can hear a fain voice and I know that means I am about to wake up and so does Newt, so he whispers something in my ear and tells me that will help me live with out him.