"I promise I won't do it again," I told them, making Harvey and Mike both nod in agreement.

They gave me a kiss on either side of my head, I felt comforted by their gesture and I was glad that they were looking out for me.

"We love you, Angel. We just want you safe," Harvey said, which made me smile.

"I love you guys too," I responded, which made them smile as well.

Harvey took the bottle of alcohol from me, took a drink, and then passed it to Mike. "Is this?" Harvey asked as he looked at my wrapped knuckles.

"No, that was from the morning of," I responded to Harvey, as I explained the situation with my dad's ex-best friend, and how he was behind the note that we found earlier.

Mike sighed and agreed with Harvey, "You don't ever catch a break, do you? But hopefully now you can."

I nodded my head in agreement. I was glad that I could share my experiences with Mike and Harvey, and I was thankful that they understood what I had been through and supported me.

I took the bottle from Mike, but when I took a swig, it caused me to experience pain in my stomach again.

"Are you okay?" Harvey asked, as he saw me wince from the pain.

"Can you handle more of that?" Mike asked, worried about me.

"It's fine," I said, shaking it off and trying to pretend that everything was okay.

"Blossom, you were just stabbed and you're drinking. Are you sure it's fine?" Harvey asked, showing his concern for me.

"Of course," I said, nodding my head. However, in actuality, I wasn't fine. I had never experienced anything like this before, and I knew that I would have to fight through the pain in order to get through it.

I handed the bottle to Harvey, and he put it down on the table. He then stood up and held both of his hands out to me. I placed my hands in his, and he gently helped me stand up without breaking the stitches.

"Let's go watch some television together," he said, and I agreed with him. It was a good idea to take my mind off of everything that had happened, and watching TV would help to pass the time.

We walked off the balcony into my room, and I laid down slowly on the bed. Mike laid down at the end of the bed, next to Kai, while Harvey lay down beside me.

Harvey took the remote from the nightstand on his side and turned on the TV, putting on "Top Gun". Seeing Mike happy made me smile as well, and I was glad to hear him laughing and enjoying the movie.

As I lay down and leaned my head against the pillow, I was happy to be sitting on the bed with Harvey and Mike, and watching the film with them.

It was definitely helping to take my mind off of everything that had been going on.

~

Harvey and Mike left, and I was laying down on my back, with Kai laying on my chest. I heard a knock at the door, and I turned my head to see Alessandro peeking his head in.

"Greg's here," he said before opening the door and allowing Greg to enter. Greg stood in the hallway, with his hands in his pockets, and I felt a sense of relief at the sight of him.

Alessandro walked away, and Greg walked into my room and closed the door behind him. He then walked over to my bed, and sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, and I smiled weakly back at him.

"I'm doing fine, just hurts to drink alcohol," I replied, and his eyes widened in surprise. I was a bit embarrassed by my admission, but I trusted Greg and felt comfortable being honest with him.

"You drink?" he asked, surprised to hear my admission.

"Since I was eleven," I said with a smile, and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"It was forced," I explained, "Then I just couldn't stop after that."

"Maximo and I were scared that we were going to find you dead," Greg said, and I felt my heart breaking hearing him say that.

I realized how much pain and suffering I had put those who cared about me through, and I felt ashamed of myself for my actions.

"I'm sorry," I said. "If it makes you feel better, I promised everyone that I wouldn't do it again."

Greg squeezed my hand as a way of comforting me, and he nodded in response.

"It does make me feel better," he said. "I'll be sure to tell Maximo the same."

I felt a little relieved to know that Greg wasn't angry or disappointed in me, and that he was grateful for my promises. I hoped that I would make good on that promise, and I knew that I certainly had to try my best.

"I see the wolf is doing better, than the night I found him," Greg said, referring to Kai.

"Put your wrist close to his snout," I instructed Greg, and he did as I said, allowing Kai to smell his wrist and rub his head against it.

"He trusts you," I said, and Greg looked at me with a confused expression.

Then, a smile formed on his face as he realized the significance of Kai's gesture. I was happy to see Greg smiling, and I knew that it was because he was grateful that Kai trusted him completely.

"He's adorable," Greg said, "And so soft."

Greg felt Kai's fur between his fingers, and he smiled gently at the wolf as he continued to pet him. He was clearly happy that Kai was content and relaxed with him, and I could see why.

Kai was a true friend to those who had his trust, and I was glad to know that Greg was one of them.

"His name is Kai Luca Romano," I told Greg, and he smiled at the name.

"It's a perfect name for him," he said, and I smiled as I caressed Kai's soft fur.

Hearing Greg's approval and seeing him appreciate Kai made my heart lift, and I was happy that Kai had a new friend in Greg.

The bell for dinner rang, and I looked down at Kai before looking back at the bell. I turned to Greg and replied, "I'm not hungry, I ate to much at lunch."

Greg nodded, and stood up. "I'll let Alessio know," he said. "But you little one need sleep. I can see it in your eyes."

I smiled gently, feeling tired but grateful for the chance to get some rest. I knew that I needed some sleep in order to help me heal both physically and emotionally, and I was happy that Greg understood that and was willing to help.

"Thank you, Greg," I replied with a tired smile.

"Of course," he responded and left my room. I closed my eyes, and settled down for a much-needed rest.

I was exhausted and grateful to have the chance to sleep and recover both physically and emotionally. I drifted into a peaceful slumber, and I was thankful for the comfort and safety I felt in my room with Kai by my side.