"Thank you so much, Aicchi~!" Kise said taking his gift.

"But you have to promise you'll open it tomorrow, ok?" she said placing her hands on her hips.

"Ok!" they said in unison.

~Next Day, on the rooftop~

"Sei, here's your chocolates." Aiko said handing him a red box with a yellow ribbon. "Happy Valentine's day!"

"Thank you, Aiko." he smiled. "Now I have to go to the toilet." he said getting up.

"With my chocolates?" Aiko chuckled.

"I'll put them in my bag before going to the toilet, ba~ka!" he said ruffling her hair. "See you at practice. Don't be late."

"See you!" Kotaro and Aiko said in unison.

"So... will I get any chocolates this year?" he asked leaning against the railing as soon as Seijuro got inside the school.

"You received lots and lots of chocolates this year and none of them was giri." she said and ate part of her lunch.

"I've never eaten other girls' chocolates!"

"Don't waste food!" she scolded him.

"Uh? I gave them to Eikichi." he said looking up. "And I want your chocolates."

"You'll get fat if you eat chocolates."

"Fat? Who's fat?" he asked pulling his shirt up. "Do you see any fat here?"

"Ok, ok! I got it!" she said taking an orange box from her bag. "H-Here." she said pushing it against his chest.

"Yes! YES! FINALLY! I've been waiting for a whole year to eat your chocolates!" he exclaimed hugging the box.

"Calm down, Kotaro-kun."

"I really really like you!" he stated hugging her tightly.

~After classes~

"Aiko-chan!" Misaki called running towards her. "Wait!"

"Uh? What is it, Misaki-chan?" Aiko asked turning around.

"I... wanted to ask you something..." she said trying to catch her breath.

"Tell me." Aiko smiled.

"Do you know if- if... your brother received any chocolates today?" Misaki asked blushing.

"Just mine, I guess." she said touching her mouth with her left index. "Why are you asking?"

"I- I- I was just wondering." she stuttered. "And... does he have uhm... like... someone he likes?"

"I don't know, but I can ask him later."

"T-There's n-no need!" Misaki said waving her hands in front of her face.

~At home~

"Sei, did anybody give you chocolates today?" Aiko asked sitting on the couch.

"Only you, why?" he asked back sitting beside her.

"Just wondering... and did you want another girl to give you her chocolates?"

"Are you asking me if I have a crush?" he chuckled.

"Yeah. So?"

"No."

"What do you think about Misaki-chan, then?"

"Your friend? Does she have a crush on me?" he smirked. "Well, you can tell her I'll think about it."

"Is that so? I mean, I'm not sure she likes you."

"I'm absolute, Aiko."

"Yeah, right." she chuckled getting up. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure."

~Two hours later~

After putting her pajamas on, Aiko took her phone and called her friend.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Misaki-chan!"

"Hi, Aiko-chan! What's up?"

"I've talked with Sei."

"Oh, good- wait, what?! W-Why? No- I- How- What did he say?" Misaki stuttered blushing madly.

"He said he'll think about it."

"A-About what?"

"Oh, right. He thinks you like him so he said 'tell her I'll think about it'. Do you like him?"

"How did he-? Uhm... actually... I do." she said lowering her voice.

"Really?! Oh, my- You're going to be my new OTP!"

"Y-Your what?"

"O-T-P!" Aiko said smiling.

"I can spell too, you know." Misaki sweatdropped. "Now I have to go, my mom is calling for me. See you tomorrow!"

"See you!" Aiko exclaimed ending the call. "I have to do something for her since she helped me with Kotaro-kun." she said throwing her left fist in the air.

Hello everyone! :)
Sorry if it took me so long to update but I was busy (シ_ _) シ
Thank you so much for your support and for following me!
See you next chapter,
Bakashi-Naruse