"You seem fond of cats." You comment. Baji turns to look at you and then he nods.

After a couple of hours, you left his house and went home. You lay in bed thinking about Ren and what he did. You don't remember many of Yuki's memories so you can't entirely remember what happened between Yuki and Ren.

The next morning you get ready for school. Both Hana and Aimi are downstairs in the bakery talking to your grandmother.

"There she is." Your grandmother says. You smile at Aimi and Hana. The three of you walk to school. 

"There's a festival this weekend..." Aimi says putting her shoes in her locker.

"A festival?" You question.

"Yeah... We should go." She coos. Hana looks at Aimi and then at you.

"Isn't it going to rain this weekend?" Hana asks.

"Yeah but we can still go... until it rains." Aimi suggests.

"Is that even a good Idea?" Hana sighs. "Like I really don't look forward to getting wet." She says walking down the hall. You and Aimi follow behind.

"Don't worry... I will just bring umbrellas." Aimi implies.

"What made you want to go to the festival... I thought you never liked going to those..." Hana states.

"What? I never said that." Aimi replies.

"Yes... You have... You said going to them makes you feel single." Hana chuckles. You smile at Aimi which makes her look away. 

"Okay- yeah I did say that, but I have a good reason to why I want to go to this festival." She bubbles.

"Which is what?" You ask.

"Touya asked Mika to the festival... and I wanted to spy on them." Aimi sooths smiling at you.

"You sound like Hana saying that." Eli says from behind you.

"WOAH- STOP POPPING UP LIKE THAT!" Hana shouts. Eli stares at Hana making Hana look away. "Whatever... since this guy is here, I'm going to go..." Hana says waving with her back towards the three of you. You three walk into class and sit down. People are still staring at you. 

"They are still staring at you..." Aimi comments.

"Yeah... It's getting annoying." Eli adds as he leans back in his chair.

"Just ignore it." You reply pulling out your notebook.

"You guys are going to the festival right? It's tomorrow right?" Eli asks, you nod. "Can I come?"

"Yeah... I thought you would come so yes... come." Aimi says writing something down. Eli nods and turns around.

During lunch Hana and Aimi went to study group since they are behind in class. The teacher wanted you to take something to the teachers lounge so you did. After walking out the teachers lounge you walk down the hall back towards class. You feel someone tap you on the shoulder which makes you flinch a bit and turn around to look and see who it was.

"Ren..." You say looking up at Ren.

"Can we talk?" He asks. You shake your head and turn around. "Please... I get you're mad at me but I really need to talk to you."

"Why?" You ask turning around and looking at him.

"I want to know what Eli said to you." Ren says.

"He didn't say anything to me..." You say walking away.