"All hail Our new hero!" (The future of Luca)

Start from the beginning

•••

Luca, who is now an 18 year old professor animal rescuer, along wearing a dark blue shirt, white shorts that goes down to Her knees, while wearing a rescuer vest on top, with Her hair in a wavy bob cut style, and finally, She was wearing a brown travel hat (that originally belong to Her biological father).

Luca was walking through the town that connected to the rainforest where She was raised and lived, to make sure that everything was okay, and no wild animals where in the town, and She was also on patrol.

As Luca was walking, She looked over and saw a couple of kids were playing together, and was pushing a ball around, but then, the ball started to roll towards Luca, Luca softly smile, then She kicks the ball with Her foot, then She bounces the ball on Her knee to the other knee.

All of the kids watched in amazement and in 'awe' as Luca was doing soccer tricks, and yes, Daisy did taught Luca on how to do soccer tricks, and Luca favorite sport was indeed soccer, the kids cheered and clapped once Luca did a rainbow kick, which cause the ball to roll back towards the kids.

Luca waved 'bye' with a smile, as She turned around, but She fell back once She had bumped into someone, which cause that person to fall down as well.

As Luca was gently rubbing Her head, and-

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" A voice said in apologized, Luca looked up, and saw a young man who looked to be around 19. He was Korean, with a light skin tone, with black hair, and brown eyes, He looked to be 5'4, while Luca was almost 5 feet.

The young man was hearing a clean white shirt, blue jeans, white and black sneakers, a white beanie hat, and along with glasses. The young man had His hand out for Luca to hold, immediately Luca saw the young man's cheeks were light pink, which mean He was blushing.

'Oh great...' Luca thought to Herself, then She gently took the man's hand, and He pulled Her up, the two met eye contact for a new seconds before, He smiled and spoke up.

"I'm really sorry! I'm new here, and I was hoping that I would find someone to help Me, and maybe a friend," He explained, and He smiled at Luca, which made Luca's heart to skip a beat.

Luca didn't say anything, well, in fact, She couldn't say anything at all...

The young man just sigh with a smile.

"I'm sorry, You must not understand of what I am saying, I am sorry for wasting You're time, m'lady," He said, and He bowed, and He was turned, and started to walk away.

Luca blinked, and bite Her lip, She let out a sigh, and started to feel embarrassed about what She is gonna do, so with one deep breath-

"SQUEAK! SQUEAK!" Luca squeaked, the young man stopped, once He heard the two squeaks, He turned around with eyes widened, and now His face was completely flustered.

Luca was looking down at the ground, feeling embarrassed as ever, since She hadn't squeaked in a long time, She has only communicate with others with sign language, because as long as She can remember, kids would make fun of Her because She would make squeaking noises, and Luca hated that...

"Did You just squeak?" He asked but Luca didn't look up from the ground. He then walked back over towards Luca and He looked at Her with curiosity.

"Can You do it again?" He asked.

Luca hesitated, as the young man waited patiently, then Luca let out another squeak. And just like that, Luca's eyes widened, as She saw the young man was smiling, and let out a chuckle.