-"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and sat on a bench near pond. He also came and sat beside me.

-"How lucky these children are to have you taking care of them."

-"You know Jay, It was his dream."

-"What?"

-"It was his dream to have kids." I said looking at children who was busy in eating.

-"Mr. Khan?" He asked and I nodded.

-"His parents died when he was just 6 and after that his childhood got destroyed. Many things happened that made him mature at very young age. He wanted to live his childhood through his kids.

Through our kids." I whispered the last part and looked away. My vision turned glossy.

How stupid I was to not understand him? He looked at me smiling while talking about kids, because he was trying to tell me. He was indirectly telling me that he wants to live his childhood through OUR kids. He wanted to have kids with me. But I didn't understood it back then. I blamed him for everything. I lied to him that I hate him, when I loved him the most. I lost him.

Tears fell from my eyes and a hand came on my shoulder.

-"Today he turned 27. I remember how happy we was on his birthday three years ago. Me, Rehan Bhai, Lucifer Bhai, we three planned a little surprise for him that day. We were very happy. Now look where destiny brought us." I cried looking down. He put his hand around my shoulder and hugged me.

"I miss him Jay. I miss him very much." I cried bitterly hugging him. He caressed my head.

-"I know buddy. I know."

After sometimes I felt a small hand on my hand. I look up and found my fairies standing in front of me.

-"Don't cry Zoya aunty. You're also making us cry." Catherine said and her eyes we're holding tears.

I got up and sat on ground and wiped my tears.

-"Who said that I'm crying? I'm not crying." I said smiling.

-"I also miss him Zoya aunty." Catherine speak and started crying. I immediately hugged her and more tears fell from my eyes. Other children also hugged me.

NEXT DAY

I was working in my office. Bella was telling me about an upcoming project. Now when Faisal is not here, the designs are made by an architect team that was appointed by Jay. He's really good at his work. He has helped me a lot in understanding everything about business.

Suddenly I feel like someone called me.

-"Jaan." I immediately got up from my chair and looked around.

-"Ma'am what happened?"

-"Nothing Bella."

I said and sat back. Why was it feeling like Faisal was calling me?

-"Ma'am? Ma'am?"

-"Huh?" I asked coming out of my thoughts.

-"Ma'am I think that you're tired. We'll talk later."