CHAPTER: 15 Commander's Susceptible Period

Começar do início

Jo chuckled, "For the warning. But, how you know about that?"

Zaidie had already guessed that Jo is smart so, she had already prepared an answer, "It was a guess. As for how I encountered it, I've told you already about my RMIH experience." She paused, "Wait, you are heading to commander's office so why don't you take this report?"

Jo nodded and they parted their ways there.

Day3 of commander's susceptible period, Zaidie was explaining to Dr. Bence as to why change in concentration is necessary, "As intensity of susceptible period will increase up to Day5, it's concentration according to Day1 should be increased 2.75times."

Dr. Bence frowned, "I do not think it is necessary. Previous one was also high, it's effect hasn't worn out yet."

Zaidie refuted, "No. According to data and calculation that'll be fine. We don't know what will be the consequences."

Dr. Bence scowled, "I am senior so you have to do as I say."

Zaidie warned, "Ok. But, you will be held accountable for anything happens. Jo is witness here, right Jo?"

Jo agreed.

Zaidie placed the new medicine in her pocket and similar to Day1 in machine of glass chamber.

After medication, it didn't affect much in reading as before. Dr. Bence smirked, "Told you. Now submit the report and get out."

Although data didn't show much but, the slight increment in his consciousness didn't go unnoticed by her. Dr. Bence was already irritated with her so she did what was told.

"Jo, will you be staying here?", asked Zaidie.

Jo nodded.

It was Zaidie's second time in commanders office. A subtle scent of Kawan's pheromones was encircling the atmosphere. It was still the same, clean, calm and a little intimidating, just like him.

Zaidie placed the file below yesterday's file on the table and took a look around. Near table a door was closed. May be it was temporary bedroom for rest or a bathroom.

In medical room, alarm was beeping vigilantly, "30seconds before subject's consciousness recovers!"

Dr. Bence and the other staff members were in panic as to what has gone wrong. He shouted, "Quick, inject D7 before he wakes up!"

Command, although received however, before it could be executed, a warning came again, "Subject is now fully conscious and trying to break free!"

Commander opened his violet eyes which are now darkened displaying a immense hunger within. His head lifted from headrest and he started to break free from his shackles.

"10% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

These shackles which was made of Tungsten alloy were started to break one by one in front of his immense strength like some easily disposable things.

"25% in security breach inside glass chamber!", with that an arm of his is now free.

Dr. Bence shouted to nearest person, "Why haven't you injected D7 till now?"

He stuttered in fear, "Dr. Ben... Bence, tha...that..."

"75% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

Only Kawan's left hand was bound to that chair and he started whispering, "Where is my omega?". He was repeating it like he was chanting and demanding what was rightfully his.

"100% in security breach inside glass chamber!"

Dr. Bence declared, "Now this situation isn't in our control. Call The combatants before he start anything hazardous."

All nodded and one of them pressed the emergency buzzer.

Kawan removed all equipment from his body like insects, threw them away and started punching the back wall of glass chamber like a maniac. Cracks started to appear and that wall shattered in pieces.

"100% Security Breach!! 100% Security Breach!! 100% Security Breach!!..."

Kawan was chanting and demanding for his omega but now he added something, "Where is my omega? No one will take her from me". He started walking, barefoot to a certain direction before any obstacles came in his way.

Zaidie now had other things to do as well. She cannot just waste her time here. She sighed and turned around, started walking to the door but before she could touch the doorknob, a click sound came form behind and a door opened.

Kawan's pheromones started to fill the office. Zaidie had an ominous feeling, her eyes widened and before she could turn around, she was hugged from behind with strong, veiny arms and a broad chest hit her back, cancelling her escape.

Kawan said in very intimidating tone, "You are... my omega. You can't run away from me."

Next Update: Around 27October, 2023