Chapter 14- Reunions

Start from the beginning

"Now what?" Apollo swung their legs back and forth. "My sister gave me this a few years ago. Vi said she would always find me if I used it." Jinx pulled the trigger on the golden wand and blue smoke flew out of it. Jinx held it up high so the smoke would go further. Apollo watched the smoke filled the air. Apollo also noticed the look on Jinx's face. She looked as if she'd lost all hope, and was filled with pain and suffering, but she didn't look lonely or as if she had been reunited with someone. The wand released smoke for about five minutes, still no sign of Vi. Jinx through the wand with a grunt. "Well that's fucked up. Are you okay?" Apollo turned around and found Jinx looking at the hextech orb, "Why did you bring tha-" a figure appeared behind Jinx. Apollo jumped up onto their feet.

"Powder?" It was a girl with pink hair standing behind Jinx. "Vi?" Jinx looked confused, but the moment she said that the girl came running to her, " Oh, Powder!" She hugged Jinx, but Jinx stood there frozen causing her to drop the orb. Apollo watched closer with their hand on the holster of their gun, incase Vi tried to do something. Jinx finally hugged her back, and Apollo eased up. Vi let go of Jinx and began to ramble on, "I tried to come back. I promise I did, but an enforcer found me and he arrested me. I never thought I'd see you again" Jinx was still in disbelief, "Are you real?" Vi hugged her again as she asked this. "Yes, of course. It's me, Vi, your sister." Vi cupped Jinx's face, "I'm here." Jinx started to cry, "Things changed when you left. I changed." Vi moved her hands onto Jinx's shoulders, "I know Pow-pow. You did what you had to do to survive. It's okay, me too." Vi hugged her again, "But we're together now, that's all that matters."

As Jinx reunited with her sister, Apollo heard footsteps coming up the platform. They walked closer to the stairs leading up and took out their gun. This was the first time Vi saw Apollo, but she didn't acknowledge them. The other person finally made it up the steps. Apollo knew who it was.

"Caitlyn?" Apollo put their arms down so the gun wasn't facing her anymore. "Apollo? Why are you here?" Caitlyn froze when she saw Apollo. Vi turned around, "You know each other?" Before they could answer Jinx pulled out her big gun and pointed it at Caitlyn, "Who is she?" Apollo turned around shocked at everything that was happening. "She's a friend." Vi attempted to calm Jinx. "Moon pie, how do you know her?" Jinx ignored her sister. "She's friends with my brother's lab partner. We've met a few times." Apollo explained. Apollo moved closer to Jinx, who didn't react to Apollo moving closer unlike she did when Vi tried to calm her. "Sevika wasn't lying. You're with an enforcer." Jinx looked betrayed and backed away from Vi. "Wait?- Sevika never mentioned an enforcer to me. She only mentioned Vi. Caitlyn, did you help Vi fight Sevika?" Apollo didn't want to believe it. "She would've killed Vi!" Caitlyn defended. "Oh really, well you almost killed her!" Apollo grew visibly upset. "Well she's just another one of Silco's goons." Vi commented.

Apollo froze, "What did you just say?" Vi related herself, "She's another one of Silco's goons. She betrayed Vander. She deserved what she had coming for her, she's horrible." Apollo took a deep breath before breaking the one rule Jinx had. "She's like a mother to me you dumb fuck." Apollo walked closer to Vi, "First you abandon Jinx, then you try to kill my mom. You ought to be careful with your next actions." Apollo was now face to face with Vi. "Just let me talk to Powder." Vi looked past Apollo to Jinx. "Jinx, are you okay with that?" Apollo didn't even look away from Vi.

"Move Apollo. I might need a clear shot." Jinx was stern and a little violent with her tone. Apollo stopped to the side so they could be next to Jinx. "Wait- your sister is Jinx!" Caitlyn had connected the pieces in her head by that point. Vi turned around, "Look, Caitlyn, we will talk this out." Jinx butt back in, "You're playing me! This is a trick, isn't it?" Jinx panicked after she said that, "Shut up! I'm in no mood!" Apollo immediately recognized what this was, "Ignore them. You're stronger than them." Apollo whispered in her ear, but Jinx couldn't understand it since Caitlyn spoke over Apollo. "We didn't say anything." Jinx adjusted her gun to point at Caitlyn, "I wasn't talking to you."

"Powder, it's okay." Vi once again attempted to comfort Jinx but failed. "Stop calling me that!" Jinx looked away from Vi, "It's Jinx now, Powder fell down a well." Vi moved closer to Jinx, "You're not a Jinx, God I never should have said that!" Apollo and Jinx raised their guns to Vi. "Stop talking to me like I'm a child! Is that why you came? For this stupid stone?" Jinx gestured to the stone. Vi showed no fear in her sister who was holding a gun to her neck, "I don't know what that is." Jinx laughed, "You're a class act, sister. Sister, thought I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her!" Jinx fired up her gun and Vi shoved it out of her face. "I'm here for you! Fire at me if you want, but I'm not going anywhere. I won't abandon you again!" Vi moved closer to Jinx and brushed her arm. This caused Apollo to unlock their gun. Apollo also noticed the voices in Jinx's head growing louder, "Shut up I need to think!" Jinx grabbed her gun again and held it out, "Do you hear that?"

There were whistling sounds coming from the tube nearby. Firefights, another Undercity gang, flew out of there starting attacking the four of them on the platform. Jinx and Apollo immediately started firing back at them, while Vi brought her fist up ready to punch. The three of them were back to back. Five Firelights quickly started to swarm them. Caitlyn watched as they all fought, but her only focus was the hextech orb. One of the firelights fell off their board after Apollo shot it, while another Firelight was dodging punches from Vi. Jinx was rapidly firing at two other firelights still on their boards.

Caitlyn successfully grabbed the orb, but before she could get far, a firelight hit her on the head and she blacked out. The firelight released a stream of black smoke before disappearing.

Vi was still fighting with the same firelight, which she was winning. She had hit them hard enough so they fell to the ground. Vi turned around to find Jinx, and Vi realized why everyone now thought she was crazy. "Powder." Vi tried to walk closer, but the firelight had picked themselves up and knocked out Vi. They disappeared with Vi only leaving behind the same black smoke.

Jinx was now using her handgun and firing at them, while dodging and placing bombs on them. Two firelights were trying to knock her out, but she was going insane.

Apollo was fighting a single firelight, originally it was with their gun, but they ran out of amo, so they resorted to their metal fist to get in a few good punches. Apollo had successfully knocked out the firelight and turned to help Jinx. When they turned around they noticed a firelight cut her thigh. Apollo ran to her, "Jinx!" But before they could make it over, the other firelight Jinx was fighting hit Apollo hard over the head with a random weapon. Apollo was hit so hard, it broke skin. Apollo fell into the firelights arms and before Jinx could reach them, they were gone only leaving the same black smoke. She turned around to find herself all alone.