"Ummm a little pre wedding celebration of course! Where's Noah?!" Fox pushed his way inside; a gift bag in his hand and wine in the other.

"He's in the living room, he's little right now though so we might need to hold off on the booze for a bit." I laughed, opening the door for the rest of the guys.

Fox and Chris ran towards the living room, whereas Julian and Anthony stayed back with me.

"So, you ready for the big day? Two more days, man." Julian smiled warmly, patting me on the shoulder.

"More than ready. If I had the choice, I'd have married Noah months ago. I want it to be a day he will never forget, so it is worth the wait." There is hardly a word to describe just how excited I am to spend the rest of my life with Noah. He is everything I want in a partner and more. There is not one perfect person in this world, but to me, Noah is pretty damn close.

"I'm glad you guys finally got here, man. I know it was tough for well, everyone, but I'm happy to have you as a friend, and to be a part of your wedding. It means the world to me." Anthony surprised me with a hug, which I returned happily.

"Of course. I'm glad everything came together as well, especially our friendship. Even though you were the biggest khuy I have ever met, I am also glad we were able to make things work. Come on, let's go see our boys."

"Noah look, we got you a present!" Chris spoke excitedly as the three sat in a circle on the floor together.

"Ooh, what present?! I like present!" He blushed, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"We got you two, one for now and one for you to open when you're a big boy again, okay?" Fox held out the gift to my boy; a small grin on his face.

"Okay, okay, can I open?"

"Yes cutie, open it or I'll do it for you." Fox wiggled his fingers pretending to snatch the bag from Noah, but he crushed it to his chest, out of Fox's reach.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Well, hurry up slow poke!"

"Fine! I hurry!" He yelled, ripping out the colorful tissue paper from the bag dramatically.

I had to plug my ears when Noah screamed, and so did everyone else.

"You got all of them! Look, papacha, look! They so cute and pretty!" He took out all the stuffies and gave each one of them a kiss. They were the little hamsters from his favorite show, Hamtaro.

His arms were so full, the little hamsters things were falling everywhere, but Noah was too happy to notice.

"This one Penelope, and Stan and Sandy and and bejou and—,"

"I take it you like them, buddy?" Chris chuckled.

"I love them! They sleep all in my bed with me! Papacha, you help bring to room?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Here, give me some to carry." I grinned, holding my arms out.

"Mr. Snuggles and Mrs. Cuddles and Mr. Lion are going love them! They all be best friends! Thank you, thank you! Come, papacha!"