☆is this the start of a fairytale?☆

it all started when heeseung was outside on a picnic. jake, jungwon, sunoo and heeseung were having a nice time outside, they were yapping about how great strawberry with chocolates were.

"it's literally the best thing to ever exist" says jungwon, "honestly, personally, I think apples are better" says sunoo.

a cute chick passes by catching heeseungs attention "woah, who is she?" says heeseung, "you should go talk to her!" says sunoo.

"hey sup" says heeseung, "do I know you?" says the owl, heeseung was too stunned by her beautiful green feathers beautiful black eyes that he forgot to respond. "uh hey?" says the owl, "oh, my apologies, my names heeseung, what's yours?", "my name is duolingo but you can call me duo for short! you're pretty cute" says the owl, "hehe thanks, wanna exchange numbers?" says heeseung. "sure, here" says duo.
they exchange numbers, heeseung then proceeds to head back to the picnic.

"ooooo looks like someone's in loveeee" says jake, "oh shut it" says heeseung jokingly. "so when are you guys gonna hang out?" says jungwon, "don't you think it's too early? give me time to process dude" says heeseung annoyingly.

they begin to pack and head to their car. heeseung sitting in the back wondering if he should text duo.