𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

(idk how the fuck grammy nominations work so i just made this up..)

"holy shit.. oh my fucking god, finneas!!! finneas 6 grammy's?!?! are you fucking kidding!!!" i shout.

this has been my dream since i was a kid, no way this is fucking real.

"oh my god, baby, i'm so proud of you!" kaia says, now behind me, reading the letter.

"billie, great job!!" my mom says. i'm so overwhelmingly happy this is unreal..

i hug my parents and fin, near tears of happiness.

after we've all hugged and squealed, my mom gives me a big ass bag that has like 3 hoodies and 5 shirts which i gush over because god, were those some sexy ass clothes.

then my dad gives me an art set with charcoal in it because i told him i wanna expand my art style so i nearly cried over that, too.

then there was kaia.

this girl got me a card that had $500 cash in it and a small index card that said, "use this for a free quickie anywhere you'd like ;)" which made me side eye her and she winked.

"baby, that's a lot of money." i put my hands on my hips, brushing off the fact that she basically just offered me sex any place i desire. now i'm thinking... fuck.

"like i care, i'm a model i have plenty of money. you deserve it." she smiles and i narrow my eyes at her.

"okay now this!" she says, smiling widely. she's so fucking cute.

she hands me the big box, wrapped in red shiny wrapping paper with a small sticker that says, "to my love from kaikai <3"

my heart...

i unwrap it and find a huge box, a picture of a recording microphone and stand on the front.

"kaia.. baby, no fucking way did you get me a new mic.." i gush in disbelief. i've been whining about needing a new mic because i wanna start working on a new album.

"i got you a new mic, angel." she says softly and i set the box down, grabbing her pretty face and kissing her again.

"get a room." finneas shouts and i flip him off.

"seriously, how did you pull this off? you found my parents.." i whisper yell at her. "well, i am your girlfriend therefore i did meet them before." she giggles quietly. "oh.. right." i reply stupidly.

-

the rest of kaia's gifts were small things like scents and candles and an outfit i have to wear tonight although she keeps saying the surprises aren't over.. but anyway, this fit!!!!!!!

it was a white louis vuitton suit with rainbow versions of the logo all over. and it even came with a matching bucket hat!!! so fucking fire, dude.

(y'all know what fit i'm talkin bout..)

she's gonna wear a long sleeve white body con dress with the heels from her birthday to match. i don't even know where we're going.

"come onnnn, billieeeeee" she whines, making me look up from the mirror. i've been admiring my outfit for 10 minutes now, its just so fire.

when i look up, i see her standing tall, a white gel manicure on her nails and a basic silver band on her ring finger, her hair straightened and long, subtle makeup on her face but fluffy falsies. she looked nothing short of an angel.

"do we have to go out, baby?" i pout, running my finger down from her cleavage to her stomach before pulling her in by her waist to kiss her. i pull away and immediately admire her perfectly soft and curvy body. everything in me wanted to take her right here, right now. especially after all that damn teasing.