Father - Daughter: Fight

Ok. Let's go.. 😅😅😅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the meeting with the rest of the kingdoms was over. Diana's father looks at Diana still in love with Alpheus but Alpheus loves some other girl and not Diana. So her father took her home and so her mother, Queen Calliope sees her husband, King Jason bring his daughter along. And so Diana's whole life plan unfortunately fell into a thousand pieces and her father got angry about what he had heard from her mother..

"Are you kidding me?! You are a miss. Misses are not with princes in which the son of Queen Clara is older than you. And what is all that your mother told me? Whole life plan? Are you all right, kid? What's wrong my girl? What planet do you live on?!"

"So you didn't tell me to be a prince. To love and respect me. But the Alpheus I love is with another!"

"Yes. Because she's Nektons's daughter. I know the nektons and I'm sure that I remember everything for them. Alpheus tell me everything for them and I believe him but no you, my daughter! Are you crazy? What do you mean? You're a miss and he doesn't love you! You are 17. 16 I don't know. And you started spoiling his relationship with the Nekton's daughter. And I'll said to you something. Stop making him love you. You already saw what he said. There will be no marriage for you and him. I'm sorry but... I won't let you get married so early. It's early for you. You are 16-17 years old. I'm sorry Diana but... You are too young to get married, I will ask you to stop thinking about him and love him. Already finished for you two... But Crown Prince Alpheus is with another. I know the Nekton Family but when I married your mother. I promised to remember them but now I see them with their children. But I won't let you marry Clara Evans' son, young. You will stay in the room until you are 18. And you will not leave your room until we find you a prince worthy of a soldier!"

King Jason said to his daughter and he close her door and she stay her room until they find her a prince worthy of a soldier. And she stop to thinking Alpheus but when he's with his new girlfriend, she's very angry and sad... And after King Jason calm down, Queen Calliope seen her husband to he gets stressed a little

"Hey, calm down. The world was not lost either. My father tell me this but he was kind with you, remember this. Y'know the Nekton Family?"

"Yes. I've my old friend, his name's William Nekton. He's married with his wife, Kaiko Nekton. Both had 3 children. The beautiful Grace, the clever Fontaine and the brave chosen Antaeus Nekton, his nickname Ant. I love his nickname, this is easy"

"Right. And who know William Nekton and his family?"

"Only my old friend and I meet his wife but they've 3 kids. And the older girl is his Prince Alpheus's new girlfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes, Calliope. And you're Greece and your name is Calliope?"

King Jason asked his wife

"Yes. I born in Greece and when I was 19 years old, I coming to you because my father let me marry you. But now our daughter is out of control. I told to her that he's with another girl and she don't understand for this. Jason, We must find her a prince worthy of the guard."

"I know Calliope. We'll find a prince for her and now she doesn't leave from her room, until we find her a prince worthy of the soldiers"

"Alright then..."

Calliope said and Diana is alone now without Alpheus. Now she'll be alone until they find her a prince worthy of the soldiers...