Oct. 28: Pumpkin Patch - Gidgette

they are like 16/17 in this
__________________________________
Geoff and Bridgette decided to go to the pumpkin patch this year to pick ones out to carve. Ever since Geoff had legally been able to drive with other people in the car, him and Bridgette have been going everywhere.

Geoff was currently waiting for Bridgette outside of her house. He would've gone up to the door but unfortunately, Bridgette's parents sent a huge fan of Geoff. 2 minutes later, Bridgette came out of the front door and into Geoff's car. She was wearing ripped jeans with a simple blue shirt that was very slightly cropped.

"You look amazing, as always," Geoff said, smiling and driving off.

"Thank you! You don't look to bad yourself," She teased.

They wanted to get there early so they could get this pumpkins, eat and go back to Geoff's house to carve them. There was a small wait to get into the parking lot, but they were still able to get a good spot that was easy to get out of.

The pumpkin patch was fairly big and there were lots of different places to go. Geoff nudged Bridgette and smirked, "I'll race you."

She smirked back, "Oh it's on."

Geoff and Bridgette stopped and got in position. "3...2...1...GO!" Geoff yelled, running towards the pumpkin patch. Sure, Geoff was fast, but Bridgette was smart. She found a short cut behind all the people and came into to contact with no one until she reached the patch. Geoff showed up a few seconds later in disbelief.

"What? I didn't even see you pass me!" Geoff pouted.

Bridgette laughed, "I have my ways." She turned around and started looking at which pumpkin she wanted. While Bridgette picked out a perfect pumpkin, Geoff picked the most deformed one there. The color was a perfect orange, but the shape was interesting. Once they decided on their pumpkins, they took them to Geoff's car and put them in.

"You ready for food now?" He asked, fixing his hair.

"Yes please," Bridgette responded, walking with Geoff back into the area. You could smell the bbq from miles away, and boy did it smell good. They got into line and both ordered ribs and other small things. After they ate, got back in the car and started driving to Geoff's house.

They had background music on and Geoff grabbed one of Bridgette's hands and interlocked it with his. She smiled and lightly squeezed it, sitting in comfortable silence for most of the ride home.

When they arrived at Geoff's house, he opened the garage to reveal the neatly decorated space. There were tarps on the floor, a table with snacks, and blankets on the couch.

"Oh my god, the garage looks amazing!" Bridgette said, genuinely surprised.

"Why thank you, I mean, my mom helped me but still."

"Ah, that's why it looks good," She teased getting out of the car.

"Hey! That's mean," Geoff replied, following her out.

They set the pumpkins down on the tarps and Geoff grabbed 2 gift bags from behind the couch. He handed one to Bridgette as she looked at him confused. "What's this?"

"Just open it, you'll see," Geoff said, smirking as he started to open his.

She took out the wrapping paper and pulled out the pajama set. She looked at Geoff's and realized they were matching. "Oh my god you did not," Bridgette laughed, setting the bag down.

"Oh yes I did!"

Bridgette went to the bathroom to change and when she came back, Geoff was in his. They both looked ridiculous and started to laugh when they saw each other. "We look so ridiculous," Bridgette said, looking down at herself and then back up to Geoff.

"Nah, we look good," Geoff said, making his way over to the tarp. He sat down and Bridgette followed. They opened the tools needed to carve their pumpkins.

"What are you going to carve?" Bridgette asked, already drawing her design with a sharpie.

"It's a surprise."

Bridgette already knew it was going to be something stupid, but she didn't know how stupid. They put on a halloween movie and started carving. Bridgette finished first, Geoff finishing about 10 minutes after her.

"I'm scared to see what you did," Bridgette laughed.

"Don't be, I like it. On the count of 3?"

Bridgette nodded as Geoff gave a count down. They both turned their pumpkins around to reveal 2 completely different things. Geoff's pumpkin read "I <3 Milfs" while Bridgette's was the letters "B + G" carved into it.

"You're so ridiculous I can't," Bridgette said, laughing.

The rest of the night was spent making eachother laugh and watching Halloween movies.
__________________________________
783 words

didn't put this through grammarly whoops