Oct. 25: Love Letters - Gidgette

prediction before i write this: gonna be at most 600 words because i don't wanna write rn
__________________________________
Geoff liked to do this thing where he leaves little love letters around for Bridgette to find. Whether it be in her car, her house, in the bed, and even in her shoes, Geoff always made sure they were around. Bridgette's heart melted every time she found one and has a box full of ones she has found.

However, today's love note was a little different. It was set up as a scavenger hunt. Bridgette walked through the door of her house and immediately noticed the card sitting on the counter.

She smiled and put her keys down, walking over to it and picked up. The card was decorated with poorly drawn hearts and little drawings here and there. At the bottom of the card there was a note.

Bridgette, I've decided to switch up these love letters today, but I have no doubt that your incredible mind won't be able to figure this out.

Your next clue stands beneath you, not the counter or the couch, but at a place necessary for a house

<3 - Geoff

Bridgette laughed quietly under her breath, re-reading his attempt to rhyme the clue. She thought for a moment before wondering about the house. "Beneath me," she said aloud looking around each room. It then clicked to her and she went to the bathroom. She lifted up the mat sitting under the toilet to see another note.

She picked it up and opened it. But this time, a handful of glitter fell out of it. Bridgette gasped realizing it was now all over the floor. She silently cursed Geoff under her breath as she read the note at the bottom.

Sorry about the glitter, I promise to clean it up! Get me the tools to clean up this mess, that way you won't be so pressed.

(I'm sorry, please don't me mad at me)

<3 - Geoff

Bridgette playfully rolled her eyes at the card and put it in her pocket, walking to the laundry room. She opened a few cabinets before the next note came falling out. Unlike the other cards, this one was red. Bridgette opened it up and another note and found half of an address.

Wow babe! You're really good at this. Find the other half of this address to find me!

I ran out of rhymes so your next clue is: our favorite spot to hang out

7251 Total Drama-

<3 - Geoff

Bridgette had to think about this one. They liked to hang out at a lot of different places but one of their all time favorites was the pool. Bridgette looked towards the backyard, praying the note wasn't at the bottom. She walked outside and over to the pool. Lo and behold, the last note was sitting at the bottom of the pool in an empty water bottle tied to a small weight.

She looked around for the pool cleaner, only to realize it wasn't there. Bridgette knew Geoff hid it on purpose. She spotted a few towels by the edge of the pool that Geoff had set out for her.

Luckily, she was the last house on the street and her fences were tall enough so no one could see. She took off her shirt and dove into the pool. She grabbed the weight and brought it up to the surface. She threw it onto the edge of the pool and got out.

Bridgette wrapped a towel around er her shoulders and opened the bottle to grab the note. When she opened it, the other half of the address was there.

Congrats babe! You found the other half of the address. Now, I'm sure you're soaked from jumping in the pool.
(Unless you're not)
So dry off, get ready and meet me at this spot at 6:45 for a surprise ;)

I love you!
-Avenue Park

<3 - Geoff

Bridgette smiled, not caring that she was slightly shivering from the coldness. She went back inside and started getting ready, starting off by taking a shower. After that, she blow dried her hair and did her makeup. Lastly, she picked out a light blue dress that went down to the very end of her legs. It had a slit along one of the sides and was a v-neck.

Bridgette grabbed her car keys and went out to her car. She didn't know where this place was, so she punched in the address on her phone and followed it. It looked like an old warehouse that was abandoned. She saw Geoff's car though and parked next to it. As she walked up to it, the doors slowly opened.

Bridgette jumped a little bit but continued to walk inside. "Geoff?" she called out, looking at the decorated warehouse. It was covered with hanging lights, red hearts, and a small table is the center. There was a red carpet that led all the way to the table. She walked over to it and grabbed the card sitting on top of the table.

Hi beautiful, I hope you like what I've done with the place. Just have a seat, close your eyes for 10 seconds and then open them again.

I can't wait to see you

<3 - Geoff

Bridgette set the card down, sat down and closed her eyes. She counted to ten and opened her eyes again. Nothing changed. She looked around, confused until she heard a voice behind her.

"Why hello there," it said. Bridgette quickly turned around to see Geoff in a suit holding flowers. She smiled and stood up to hug him. Geoff hugged her back and handed her the flowers.

"Geoff, what is all of this?" Bridgette asked, once again looking around.

"Well, I thought that tonight we could spend a little one on one time away from everyone.

"Good idea," Bridgette nudged him and sat down.

They spent the rest of the evening eating, laughing, talking and enjoying the much needed time alone
__________________________________
1004 WORDS WHAT?

um i didn't put this through my bbg grammarly so sorry :(

IK IM BEHIND IM SORRYYYY ILL GET THEM DONE I SWEAR