Oct. 10th: Gift Giving - Lyler

guys i can't write lyler this was a struggle 😔
__________________________________

It was Tyler and Lindsay's 6 month anniversary. You would think they know a lot about each other by now, but there was an issue. Lindsey kept calling Tyler different names. Knowing Lindsay, he wasn't worried about other guys being involved. She wasn't known to be the smartest girl ever but that never stopped Tyler from loving her.

Tyler had planned her gift out for weeks and spent a lot of time working on it. Although it took a few tries to make some of the things because is overly strong fingers kept breaking the fragile material.

Tyler had woken up at 7:00 am to start the day. He wanted to make this day special for Lindsay and treat her like the queen she is. They had already made plans to go get breakfast together so Tyler took this time to do his daily workout and then shower afterwards. After showering, Tyler got dressed and cleaned up his room for later.

By the time he got to his car it was 8:54. Tyler had to pick up one of Lindsey's gifts at 10:00, so to pass the time he went to the store to get dinner for later. Now, Tyler has no idea how to cook without burning at least something. But tonight he was determined to make Lindsey a decent, if not good meal.

He grabbed a bunch of stuff, throwing it into the cart and checked out. Next, he went to the small convenience store next door and got a card and flowers for Lindsay.

Was he doing a lot just for 6 months? Yes, and he didn't care that it was 6 months. Any anniversary is important to Tyler and he makes the most out of every single one, especially if it had to do with Lindsay.

After getting back in his car and safely securing the flowers, he drove to the jewelry store to pick up Lindsay's last gift. Tyler had ordered custom jewelry for the both of them. They were small bracelets with each other's names engraved on them.

Tyler partially did this so Lindsay would stop calling him Tyson or whatever his name was that day, but also so that other guys could see that she was taken.

Tyler walked inside the shop and up to the front desk. A woman in her mid 30's came from out the corner and greeted Tyler, "Hi there! What can I do for you today?"

"Hi, I'm picking up a custom order for Tyler Kenard."

"Alright! Let me go get that from the back."

As Tyler was waiting for the woman to come back, his phone buzzed. He looked at it to see a text from Lindsay.

My Lindsay ❤️

Good morning Tyson!

Tyler shook his head at the word Tyson but smiled as he texted her back.

Tyler, and good morning beautiful

Wait, where's Tyler then?

Linds, I am Tyler

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure. Now are we still meeting for breakfast?

Yes!!

Great! I'll be there in an hour to pick you up ❤️

The woman came back carrying two small boxes and a bag. She opened up the boxes, careful not to touch the metal on the bracelets. "Does this look correct?"

Tyler examined the bracelets, making sure nothing was misspelled or scratched. "Yep! That looks amazing."

"Great, and I see that you have already prepaid over the phone so you are all good to go!"